How to prioritize security controls for situational awareness in AWS
Sounil Yu, Creator of the Cyber Defense Matrix | Josh Thurston, Sr. Category Lead, Security at AWS
About this talk
Defenders need meaningful situational awareness to safeguard their sensitive data and sustain key operations. By establishing visibility and accountability in Amazon Web Services (AWS), organizations gain situational awareness to detect and discern unusual events in their environment. These insights gains help security operations and defenders make informed decisions on how to respond to and recover from security events.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can systematically and methodically improve your situational awareness. Discover ways to then act upon those insights by leveraging technologies to support threat intelligence, log collection and analysis, incident response, and security orchestration.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Uncover opportunities to increase visibility into your AWS environment and the strength of your foundational controls
- Leverage AWS Marketplace technologies and native AWS capabilities to detect, respond, and recover from unexpected events
- Discover other layered controls to further enhance your situational awareness and security posture in AWS
Who Should Attend?
Security practitioners (Security Analysts, Security Architects, Senior Security Engineers, etc.), Cloud Security Architects, and the office of the CISO.
- Sounil Yu, Creator of the Cyber Defense Matrix
- Josh Thurston, Sr. Category Lead, Security at AWS
- Sagar Khasnis, Partner Solutions Architect at AWS
AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers discover, purchase, migrate and immediately start using the software and services they need to build products and run their businesses. English Speaking Webinars.…