AWS, Softcat and Crowdstrike: Is your Cloud Security Enough?
AWS Marketplace - Darren Sharpe, Channel Business | Softcat – Ant Hayes | Crowdstrike - Zeki Turedi
About this talk
In turn the requirements for protecting virtual machines (VM), container and serverless workloads in public and private clouds are evolving rapidly, and new approaches are needed to protect these hybrid environments.
As more enterprises adopt containers and public cloud IaaS, the need to comprehensively secure cloud workloads increase exponentially.
We’ll share what we’ve learned about securing and scaling a cloud infrastructure that is processing trillions of events per week on AWS and together with Softcat we can help you to understand the risks associated to your organisation and put the neccesary measures in place protect against attacks or breaches.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How best to address challenges including security and visibility related to hyper-dynamic cloud environments
- Gain an understanding of the best practices and key elements of CrowdStrike’s approach to securing our own cloud infrastructure
- Learn about the new capabilities being added to the Falcon platform to protect containers on AWS and how Falcon for AWS brings unrivalled breach protection for AWS workloads
- Discuss how easy it is to procure Crowdstrike Falcon via AWS Marketplace with Softcat private offers, providing unrivalled agility and speed to market
- Learn how Softcat’s AWS Architect teams can support customers with building and scaling workloads in AWS
- Understand how the Softcat Security services portfolio compliments Crowdstrike Falcon protection of AWS workloads
This webinar is suitable for:
- CIO, CISO/CSO
- Head of Cybersecurity and Information Security
- IT Technical Managers
- Security Architect
AWS Marketplace - Darren Sharpe – Senior Channel business manager
Softcat – Ant Hayes – AWS Solutions Architect
Crowdstrike - Zeki Turedi – Technology Strategist, EMEA
AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers discover, purchase, migrate and immediately start using the software and services they need to build products and run their businesses. English Speaking Webinars.…