How to protect all services and surfaces in the AWS Cloud
Dave Shackelford, SANS Analyst | Chris Chapman, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
About this talk
As the types of cloud services available grow, and organizations deploy larger environments that employ numerous interconnected services, the need for protection that encompasses a wide variety of elements increases. To keep up with this growth, security teams need to learn and use more advanced controls and develop more dynamic and continuous processes for evaluating security conditions in their environments.
In this webinar, instructors from SANS and AWS Marketplace explore best practices and provide practical guidance on implementing a multi-layer defense strategy for security in the cloud. They will also present real-world use cases and examples of tools you can leverage to protect your investments.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Incorporate cloud-native workload management and monitoring in your security strategy
- Use template-based tools for configuration management and control
- Perform advanced image scanning and runtime security platforms for containers
- Embed runtime monitoring tools for serverless functions
- Leverage AWS services and seller solutions in AWS Marketplace for analyzing and remediating control plane security configurations
Who Should Attend?
Security practitioners (Security Analysts, Security Architects, Senior Security Engineers, etc.), Cloud Security Architects, and the office of the CISO
AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers discover, purchase, migrate and immediately start using the software and services they need to build products and run their businesses. English Speaking Webinars.…