AI, Machine Learning and the Future of Cybersecurity
Demetrios "Laz" Lazarikos (Blue Lava) | Sven Krasser (CrowdStrike) | Alex Pinto (Niddel) | Jisheng Wang (Aruba)
About this talk
- Broadcast LIVE from Las Vegas during Black Hat 2017 -
As cyber threats are evolving at a rapid pace, and firewalls and antiviruses are considered antiquated solutions, companies are constantly looking for the most advanced ways to protect their critical data.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are now an integral part of cybersecurity. With cyber attacks becoming more serious, and in some cases endangering human lives, artificial intelligence could be the key to security.
View this panel of top security experts as they discuss the role of AI and machine learning in cyber attacks, cyber protection and what the future of security looks like.
- The impact of AI/ML on security
- Trends in cyber attacks
- How to best protect against them and secure our critical assets
- Demetrios "Laz" Lazarikos, Three Time CISO, Founder of Blue Lava
- Sven Krasser, Chief Scientist, CrowdStrike
- Alex Pinto, Co-Founder & Chief Data Scientist, Niddel
- Jisheng Wang, Senior Director of Data Science, CTO Office - Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company