A traditional threat-centric approach focuses on prevention and detection of attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in the software. The cloud environment abolishes the “walls” that helped us feel more protected. Cloud application security requires a new user-centric approach that respects the dynamic nature of users and how they interact with data, enabling organizations to recognize and respond to real risks.
You will learn:
* How user-centric security is different than traditional threat-centric security
* How organizations can make the transition to user-centric security
* Forcepoint’s vision for securing the organization in the future
* Antti Reijonen, VP of Cloud Solutions, Forcepoint
* Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
* David Coffey, VP of Cloud Security R&D, Forcepoint