Innovation thrives when people can collaborate in a trusted manner, leveraging data creatively and freely through technology. This intersection is also the point of greatest vulnerability for your enterprise and the primary source of security breaches driving cyber risk to all-time highs.
In 2019, attackers will stop at nothing to steal our identities, evade detection through new techniques, and bring disruption to our doorsteps. The stakes are high, the world more connected than we could have ever imagined.
Join our webcast now, where we’ll examine topics such as:
- How attacks on industrial IoT could lead to widespread power outages
- When credential theft moves to cloning your face to bypass biometric authentication
- What happens in a world incentivized to commit intellectual property theft at scale
Join Forcepoint's Raffael Marty, VP Research & Intelligence, and Carl Leonard, Principal Security Analyst, for a webcast discussing the most pressing cybersecurity issues – and what you can do to protect against them.
RecordedFeb 13 201949 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Nick Savvides, Strategic Business Director, Forcepoint
Most enterprises today have adopted a plethora of cloud applications and cloud platforms. In the early days, VM security was important. In the SaaS explosion, CASB was important. Now, in the era of server-less applications even more abstraction is needed. Trying to implement artificial permitters and mapping legacy controls to these new cloud native applications, where a VM doesn’t exist, your integrations are APIs and your users are building new capabilities daily which simply doesn’t work. This has given rise to next-generation cloud controls and protections that are centered on the relation between users and the data rather than infrastructure. In this session we will cut through the buzzwords and identify the strategies and technologies need to effectively protect your users and data, wherever their applications live.
Nick Savvides, Strategic Business Director, Forcepoint
The security stack at main data centres has become increasingly heavy out of necessity, to protect us against ever more sophisticated attackers. Unfortunately, replicating this in our distributed sites, in our branch offices, our stores, our satellites and even our supply chain sites is difficult, costly and often fails to deliver the security efficacy needed by the modern enterprise.
Join this webinar to hear from Nick Savvdies, Forcepoint Strategic Business Director, who will showcase a solution for enterprises to move away from heavy site security, to light site sight security, where majority of security controls are converged within the network connectivity into a single plane in the cloud.
Nearly half of all corporate data is stored in the cloud. As employees utilize cloud apps for convenience or to improve productivity, more data flows to the cloud via unsanctioned apps and personal devices.
Your cybersecurity strategy should address the sprawl of Shadow IT and its risk to users & data. In this webinar, we’ll outline the importance of data protection in the cloud, specifically for Office 365 apps. Here are some things you’ll learn:
•The three pillars of data protection
•How to protect data accessed from endpoints and personal devices
•How Forcepoint can help secure O365
•The 5 main cloud risk problems
•Common use cases for Forcepoint CASB
Elizabeth Nann, Exec Dir. of Global Consumer Insights WSJ Intelligence & Carl Leonard, Principal Security Analyst, Forcepoint
The stark reality is that attackers today have a +90% success rate. It’s not a matter of “if” but “when” they will breach your network. There has never been a greater opportunity or impetus to get cybersecurity right than this moment in time. Your business literally depends on it. But how do you navigate the path forward when there are growing disparities today between CEOs and CISOs on the most effective cybersecurity path forward?
Join Elizabeth Nann, Executive Director of Consumer Insights for Wall Street Journal and Carl Leonard, Principal Security Analyst at Forcepoint for an insightful discussion on key findings from the report and implications for both the industry and your business today.
Highlights of the discussion will include;
- Overcoming a lack of common vocabulary between CEOs and CISOs in communicating cyber risks and business impacts
- Navigating disparities in CEOs proactive approach and CISOs reactive approach to cybersecurity
- And, why, despite claiming vendor fatigue, CISOs use more than 50 security vendors on average today and more than 62% report they want even more
Nico Popp, Chief Product Officer, Forcepoint and guest speaker, Dr Chase Cunningham, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Perimeter security is no longer sufficient. The cloud adds complexity, fluidity, and nuance to network security. A zero-trust network helps keep your people and data safe by treating all networks as untrusted.
Join us as Dr. Cunningham, Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Nico Popp, Forcepoint’s Chief Product Officer, discuss the disconnect between security, operations and business and offer insights on how to build and implement a zero-trust strategy.
Attend this session and you’ll discover:
• An actionable blueprint for adopting Zero Trust during the process of digital transformation
• Use cases that highlight the importance of Zero Trust
• How to implement Zero-Trust in enterprise environments
Gartner estimates that the worldwide public cloud services market will grow 17% in 2020, to total $266.4 billion. What does the increasingly crowded and mature market mean for cloud security? Join us as Forcepoint’s CTO Nico Fischbach discusses the changing face of cloud security, data protection, and behaviour analytics.
You’ll leave this webinar with:
• A comprehensive understanding of the evolution of the enterprise perimeter & how it impacts business risk
• The basic principles for using the cloud to protect cloud access
• An understanding of the growing role of SASE in cloud transformation
• Information on how converged security works to protect the evolving enterprise architecture
Dr Chase Cunningham, Principal Analyst, Forrester | Nico Popp, Chief Product Officer, Forcepoint
The disconnect between security, operations and business is now a 30-year old story that is on the verge of being rewritten.Our presenters, Forrester Principal Analyst Dr. Cunningham and Forcepoint’s Chief Product Officer will exchange their views and strategies.
Attend this session and you will discover:
- Use cases that tell us why Zero Trust matters
- What the reality looks like when you weed out the theory and break down the perimeters
- How to implement Zero-Trust in enterprise environments
Mekonnen Kassa, Microsoft, Nico Popp, Forcepoint and Paul Garvey, Forcepoint’s EMEA VP, Sales
This live panel discussion will look at how partnering can solve evolving security challenges. Panelists include Mekonnen Kassa, Microsoft, Nico Popp, Forcepoint and Paul Garvey, Forcepoint’s EMEA VP, Sales.
During this session we explore the roles of different organisations in tackling evolving security challenges and contributing to business success.
Moderated by Mike Smart, Director of Product Marketing, Forcepoint
Mekonnen Kassa, Director of Cloud Security Engineering Customer Experience, Microsoft
Innovation for most businesses in the foreseeable future will be largely driven by the cloud. Hear from customer experience expert Mekonnen Kassa how Microsoft, in partnership with specialist vendors including Forcepoint, is transforming the customer experience:
- Facilitating the move from on-premise to cloud-first
- Enabling the customer to leverage and optimise technology investments
- Protecting core business priorities and assets
Andy Wall, CISO, Office for National Statistics | William Beer, Managing Partner, HB Advisory
Data counts among the vital assets sitting in all organisations and every business requires a data strategy that fits with overarching business goals. With petabytes of data to govern at the Office for National Statistics, CISO Andy Wall’s approach is enlightening and includes:
- Establishing a security programme and adapted policies
- Propelling new strategies and overcoming inertia
- Driving ownership of specific datasets
Dr. Jessica Barker, CEO of Cygenta and Chair of ClubCISO | William Beer, Managing Partner, HB Advisory
Dr Jessica Barker talks about her own route into cyber security, and provides breaking insights into the way people behave in a hyper-connected environment.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- The concept of human bias in the context of cybersecurity
- Why the human element has to be an integral part of any multi-layered defence strategy
- Whether or not CISOs need to become human behaviour experts in the future
Carl Leonard, Principal Security Analyst, Forcepoint & Mike Smart, Director Product Marketing, Forcepoint
Organizations are pivoting to remote work enablement models at an unprecedented scale. As global organizations navigate through this unchartered territory, executing smart security strategies to ensure workers and business data remain secure is a critical priority.
Join security strategists Carl Leonard and Mike Smart as they share six security tips to keep employees safe and mitigate security compromise as the global workforce rapidly goes remote. Discussion will include;
- Securing your employee from malicious web content
- Securing your sensitive data from leaving your organization
- Securing your Cloud application and the sensitive data on the cloud
- Securing your application from remote access
Jim Fulton, Solution Marketing Director & Klaus Majewski, Director, Technology
One of the best ways to empower your remote workforce is to provide them with the freedom and flexibility to get their work done efficiently, and with minimal risk. Did you know your Forcepoint NGFW can give your remote team access to internal web applications via their browser—without any expensive software or complex licenses? Or that your admins can manage your internal network for free, using Forcepoint VPN?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to make the most out of your NGFW while your team works remotely. We’ll show you:
- Two different ways to set up application access for users and network access for admins
- Things to keep in mind as you set up the Forcepoint Next Gen Firewall (NGFW) VPN capabilities
- Forcepoint resources available to admins to help secure your remote workforce
Distributed networks are the new reality of today’s mobile, global workforce. Transforming cloud connectivity and security within these networks is the new challenge. The right connectivity and security through digital transformation can provide important benefits, including increased productivity and improved user experience at a much lower cost, whether it’s for accessing cloud applications or legacy applications. Being able to use the same policies, the same tools for visualizing what's happening on a network, and extending that seamlessly into the cloud will help security teams understand use of and manage risk.