Carl Wright (AttackIQ), Igor Baikalov (Securonix), Chris Petersen (LogRhythm), Sam Abadir (LockPath)
With 143 million personally identifiable records stolen, the recent Equifax data breach is one of the largest and most damaging cyber-attacks to date. Hackers may have accessed highly valuable information, including our social security numbers, addresses, birth dates and credit card information.
What can we do do contain the damage as consumers, as well as organizations? How can we move on from this breach?
Join this interactive panel discussion with cyber security experts across the spectrum to hear their thoughts on:
- The key takeaways consumers and enterprises should act on to protect against cyber scams and attacks related to this breach
- Managing IT risk and vulnerabilities
- How to improve breach prevention, detection and response
- What to expect in the future
- Igor Baikalov, Chief Scientist, Securonix
- Chris Petersen, CTO, SVP of R&D & Co-Founder, LogRhythm
- Sam Abadir, Director of Product Management, LockPath
- Carl Wright, CRO, AttackIQ