Thomas Harrington, Robert Martin, Matthew Modica, and Nathan Moon
About this talk
From PPE phishing scams to ransomware, to hacking attempts of DNS routers, to hospital supply chain risks, malicious actors are looking to take advantage of the crisis caused by the Covid-19 outbreak.
Healthcare organizations worldwide have been through pandemic planning before, but never to this extent. The pandemic plans for Ebola and SARS were useful but not holistic.
Securonix is inviting Security leaders in healthcare to a panel discussion on the information security challenges amidst the current health crisis. Robert Martin, CISO, Alberta Health Services, Matthew Modica, CISO, BJC HealthCare and Nathan Moon, Director, Detection & Response, Intermountain Healthcare will discuss the current situation, challenges, and steps they took to mitigate risk while maintaining business continuity and patient care.
Thomas Harrington: Securonix Board of Advisor, Associate Deputy Director FBI (Retired), CISO Citi (Retired) will moderate the session as the panel discusses:
• Challenges healthcare organizations are facing including business continuity, remote workforce, data security and privacy, security training.
• Steps security leaders are taking to mitigate the risks and strengthen security policies and controls.
• Best practices to handle the new patient care norm: remote work environment, virtual care platforms, access to systems from non-traditional locations such as tents, and community vans.
• Balancing risk acceptance with business needs
• Role of technology, threat intelligence, and behavioral-based monitoring
Securonix Next-Gen SIEM delivers threat detection and response powered by flexible, cloud-native advanced analytics.
Follow this channel to learn from our security experts. They will discuss threat trends, detection techniques, and SecOps topics such as cloud security, insider threat, SIEM, UEBA, and SOAR.…