Salman Ahmed, Chief Investment Strategist of Lombard Odier IM & Rahul Bhushan, Product Specialist at ETF Securities
Emerging Market (EM) debt currently represents a compelling opportunity for investors within the fixed income universe. Strengthening economies in many EM countries, rising growth forecasts and attractive prices puts EM investing on a much firmer footing for future growth.
As emerging markets are a collection of very diverse economies, it follows that the impact of various risk scenarios will vary significantly from country to country. For investors considering EM exposure in their portfolio, doing so based on the quality of fundamentals is the intelligent choice.
Join our webinar as we examine the latest emerging market trends and why risk-mitigation should be central when assessing each emerging market.
James Butterfill - Head of Research at ETF Securities
ETF Securities recently hosted our Outlook 2017 - September Update to help investors keep informed about the macroeconomic trends for 2017 and beyond.
Our key themes focus on whether markets are becoming complacent meaning we may be due for a correction as well as the risks that may emerge as central bank policy normalisation begins.
We will also be providing an update on the commodity investment outlook with a focus on precious metals and oil.
• Have markets become complacent and are we due for a correction;
• Central Bank Policy normalisation - what are the debt risks;
• Commodities update - metals vs mining and unconventional oil’s impact in energy markets.
Wyatt Newman PHD, Professor in Robotics, Richard Lightbound, CEO, Robo Global Europe and Howie Li, ETF Securities
The robotics and automation megatrend is largely still in its infancy and yet the investment case presents opportunity. The integration of more and more artificial intelligence (AI) could boost this even further. Simply put, technological advances and ever-smarter AI are fuelling autonomy and productivity to unprecedented levels.
• How is AI impacting robotics & automation, including key case studies? Wyatt Newman PHD, Professor in Robotics, Case Western Reserve University
• What does this mean for the robotics & automation investment case? Richard Lightbound, CEO, Robo Global Europe
• How to access this growing megatrend? Howie Li, CEO, Canvas, ETF Securities
Live webinars & videos covering developments across global markets.
ETF Securities is committed to providing investors with the resources to ensure that they are able to keep themselves well informed when making investment decisions. We provide live webinars covering macro developments in global markets as well as educational video content around the exchange traded product (ETP) industry.