Josh Downs, BrightTALK; Ben Bartle,Barracuda Networks & Amar Singh, Cyber Management Alliance
The only thing that can stop the security world discussing WannaCry was another large ransomware attack; which is exactly what happened at the end of June in the shape of Petya / notPetya / Goldeneye.
The attacks compromised several global organisations and hit the headlines worldwide.
In this session the moderator and panelists will cover the following:
Where did Petya originate and who was responsible?
- What halted the spread?
- Why was it such an effective and newsworthy cyber attack?
- Should you be worried about something similar happening to your business?
- What you do to be better prepared to defend against similar ransomware striking again?
Tune into this session to get the lowdown on where the attacks came from; who was behind them; what they mean for the cyber security industry and how you can improve the protection for your business the next time something similar rolls along.
- Josh Downs, Senior Community Manager, BrightTALK (moderator)
- Ben Bartle, Technical Engineer, Barracuda Networks
- Amar Singh, CEO & Founder, Cyber Management Alliance