Nikki Stones, Privitar; Louise Turner, Edelman; Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino, Author and Jeni Tennison, The ODI
- Privitar Privacy Pulse 2018 -
Privacy matters to your customers. 9 out of 10 consumers believe that technological advancements pose a risk to their data privacy – but 64% of businesses believe that they could miss out on a competitive edge by not making the most of their data. How can you reconcile the two?
This session will unveil the results of a wide-ranging data privacy survey, during which we asked 5,000 consumers and 1,500 B2B leaders across the UK, US and France for their thoughts on data privacy and data protection. The webinar will feature experts from industry, policy and academia discussing the issues raised by the results, and their implications for your business.
Gain a deeper understanding of consumer and corporate attitudes to privacy and enjoy our expert’s view on the implications for business as we discuss:
- The missed opportunity of data utilisation
- Erosion of trust through misuse of data
- Demand for business prioritisation of data protection
- Communicating the value exchange
This will also be the chance to ask a panel of industry-leading professionals your data privacy questions, so please do register now to join the conversation. The key learnings from the report will also be available as a ready-to-download attachment for you to access and share.
- Nikki Stones, Head of Marketing, Privitar
- Jeni Tennison, CEO, The Open Data Institute
- Louise Turner, Managing Director, Edelman Intelligence UK & Ireland
- Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino, Author, Smarter Homes: How Technology will Change Your Home Life