Christian Herzog, Privacy Engineer, Privitar & Wolfgang Berner, CTO, HAWK:AI
Financial Institutions all over the world put a lot of time and effort into Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) - a necessity to comply with regulation and reduce non-financial risk.
The challenges are serious, and have been for decades:
- Outdated, un-integrated systems are unable to adjust quickly to new requirements (own, or regulation-driven)
- Uncertainty and limited knowledge to accept the paradigm shift, and employ data-centric, modern solutions - which are the only way to change for the better
- Real and perceived hurdles with data privacy or residency, when considering cloud-based solutions or SaaS providers
In this webinar you will learn how the integrated solutions of Privitar & HAWK:AI can be used to eliminate hurdles in moving AML/CFT transaction monitoring processes “into the cloud” or consume them as Software-as-a-Service. You will see that this is possible, while satisfying even the strictest of data privacy rules any Financial Institution might have to adhere to (or want to).
You will understand:
- Why using SaaS AML/CFT approaches are superior to applying on-premise solutions
- How it is possible to use these cloud services without exposing customer/transaction data in the clear to the technology provider (e.g. in the sense of European GDPR personal identifiable data)
- Who can help you to take your AML/CFT and Data Privacy efforts to the next level
This webinar is jointly hosted by HAWK:AI and Privitar. Join this interactive session and understand how to unlock your AML/CFT potential without neglecting Data Privacy!