Guy Cohen, Head of Policy, Privitar & Andrew Dyson, Partner, DLA Piper
As the world moves into the next phase of the fight against Covid-19, governments are loosening lockdown measures and assessing strategies intended to contain new spikes and control the rate of infection.
Contact tracing has been touted as a potential game-changer, with several countries around the world releasing apps that alert those who have come into close proximity with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. Yet in many cases uptake has been slow and there has also been significant debate on both user trust and the associated data privacy concerns.
This in-depth interview will focus on:
- The important role of data in the fight against Covid-19
- A global view of contact tracing apps (their development, positives and negatives)
- Underlying privacy concerns when utilizing healthcare data
Join data protection experts from Privitar and DLA Piper as they give an overview of the world’s contact tracing landscape and discuss the role of privacy in the fightback against Covid-19.
- Guy Cohen, Head of Policy, Privitar
- Andrew Dyson, Partner & Data Protection Expert, DLA Piper