Scott Campbell, Senior Offering Manager, IBM Watson and Kelvin Lui, Technical Product Manager
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) became buzzwords in 2018. But only two-fifths (39%) of senior executives believe their organizations are getting the most value out of AI and machine learning according to a RELX Emerging Tech Executive Report, which polled 1,000 US senior executives.
The question then before enterprises is how they go from proof of concepts to production by transitioning their ML/DL sandboxes into mission-critical AI deployments. In this webinar, you will learn how to capitalize on an open-source based Enterprise AI platform. It enables:
• Elastic distributed Training: Scale GPUs as Required
• Drastic reduction of ML/DL Training times: days to hours, hour to minutes
• Secured and multi-tenant environment
• Larger, more complex model support
• Automatic Quality of Service (QoS)