IBC | Avid | Chromata Solutions | DAZN
Join IBC365 on Wednesday 19th of May at 2pm BST to discover how best to cater for the storage needs of increasingly agile teams that need to access media from any location.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a profound effect on the way film and TV is consumed and created, but what has been the impact on the way content is stored during the creative process?
With many in the media and entertainment industry working remotely during the past year, and organisations now committing to adopting a more flexible approach to work, the ability to collaborate remotely and from multiple locations is vital.
The webinar, which is taking place during IBC365’s ‘Content Management’ themed week, will consider how best to cater for the storage needs of increasingly agile teams that need to access media from any location. In addition, this webinar will explore:
- Identifying and specifying your storage requirements
- Creating a flexible and agile storage environment
- The impact of higher resolution formats and increased file sizes
- Security and the importance of protecting your media
- Connectivity to applications and infrastructure
- The role of the cloud and integration with on-premise solutions
- How to identify the right technology and partners
- Measuring return on investment