With some predicting that esports is an ideal test bed for immersive tech, how much of this hype has translated into new audience experiences? And whilst online audiences remain loyal, recent bankruptcies and reported declines in revenue are casting a shadow over this young industry.
Join us as we do an update on esports:
- Health check and market outlook: Growing pains or cause for concern?
- Technology trends, fan experiences and long-term outlook
- Where are audiences consuming content?
- What types of content are popular with the esports viewers?
- How are teams and leagues innovating to stay relevant to audiences, and to generate revenue?
- Where are leagues experimenting to deliver next gen fan experiences?