In the worlds of connected tv and streaming there is more data available than ever before about what people are watching and how they are watching it. Understanding, analysing and interpreting that data is the key to unlocking new revenue potential for media companies across subscription and advertising.
The challenge they face is bringing together multiple disparate sources of data and analysing it to create a single view of each media consumer. In this webinar we will hear from those broadcast and media companies at the cutting edge sharing best practice:
• Identifying and bringing together data sources
• Is a data lake or enterprise data warehouse the right approach?
• What tools are needed to make data usable by business teams?
• In a post-cookie world, how can broadcast and media companies maximise the value of their first-party data for advertising?
• How can user privacy, compliance and trust be maintained?