Konstantin Rabin (Kontomatik), Paul Hampton (Gemalto), Rashee Pandey (Bankable), Anders La Cour (Saxo Payments)
Moderator Konstantin Rabin will provide general numbers on the payment industry, will take a look into start-up fundings and some examples of innovative companies in the payments industry.
Then, he will ask the esteemed panel of experts the following questions:
1) What are the main drawbacks of the current payment options?
2) What should be the primary focus of the innovation in payments and why? (speed, cost reduction, transparency or anything else)
3) Name a greatest innovation in payments happened till date
4) Importance of cryptocurrencies in the realm of payments
5) How do millennials change the way payments are going to develop?
6) What are the main obstacles that prevent innovation in payments? (regulation, lack of funding, absence of common technology or anything else )
7) What is more important to innovate, online or offline payment systems?
8) What is the most crucial part of the Payment Service Directive 2? (or perhaps any other local directive)
9) How large will be a share of businesses using alternative payments in 3 years from now?
10) How would just a regular payment look in 2026?