David Parker (Polymath), Paul Thomalla (ACI), Adam Kissane (Deloitte), Liam Spence (Vocalink), Alix Murphy (WorldRemit)
Digital payments saw an increase in popularity last year and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. With more and more countries supporting the fight to go cashless, will 2017 truly be the year of digital payments?
Join this panel where industry experts will discuss:
· Digital Payments v the need of the consumer for instant gratification are they compatible.
· Consumers say they want to deal with banks for security v Fintech and understanding consumers what they want
· Data and the limitations of what goes down card scheme rails
· Closed loop digital payment solutions v new schemes v open loop who will win
· How long until the majority of consumers no longer feel the need to carry some cash, or is that an unrealistic expectation
· Will increasing regulation mean frictionless digital payments become a mirage