Harry Yu, COO, SBI E2 Family Advisors
This session will cover investment strategies for private and family LPs to invest Chinese tech ventures through funds and structures:
* Access the top VC funds which are typically institution-only and large ticket size
* Leverage private secondaries to gain liquidity
* Use fund structures to invest with a defensive core of 4-5x multiples return
* Get co-investment terms to tap direct ‘Unicorn’ deals for high multiples
* Achieve all of the above in the most ‘fees-efficient’ ways
This session is designed to appeal to ‘non-institution’ family investors and individuals interested in the Chinese tech venture space, or people who are aspired to learn more about the Chinese tech venture market, and strategic investment structures in general.