Bonnie Lyn De Bartok Founder and CEO, The S-Factor
In this ‘special edition’ S-Factor™ COVID-19 DATA we have customized a specific view of COVID-19 related activity in a daily / volume feed beginning Feb 13th, 2020 (30 days min. and ongoing in real-time) – which evaluates how companies are managing the pandemic, in contrast to external sentiment, in contrast to market and stock performance, and in contrast to international norms on best practice.
S-Factor™ data tracks public companies’ performance on social impact & risks in relation to geo-political externalities, public sentiment, regulatory controversies, and their financial performance.
The current data set consists of a minimum of 5 years social specific, historical data for the global universe of public equities. The data drills down into standardized, norms-based benchmarks on social risks and impacts across companies’ operations and their supply chains management.
Join us for this session to learn more about companies behaviour, management and impacts as it relates to the current Pandemic.
Key Take Away for Participants:
- How do companies scores and ratings compare prior to and during the Pandemic as it relates to norms-based screening on social issues - employee and community impact management and compliance?
- How are companies reacting to negative public sentiment?
- What are companies saying versus what the output on behaviour demonstrates?
- What trends are emerging from public sentiment in relation to companies change of behaviour?
- Which companies are managing the pandemic well according to a standardized set of norms-based benchmarks on social issues?
- Which companies are profiteering from selling fear?
- What is the role of fiduciary care in this scenario?