Alfredo Vargas, Managing Partner and Francesca Whalen, Managing Partner | Integra Groupe
Please join us for a discussion around uncorrelated private investment opportunities to better diversify a global investment portfolio.
This is an uncertain moment for the world and Latin America. COVID-19 is bringing new humanitarian and economic challenges to investment professionals disrupting lives of millions and becoming a major market driver. No region has provided sanctuary to the global market maelstrom which is the reason we are looking beyond the short-term disruptions and focusing on diversification around risks. Portfolio diversification is an essential building block of any asset allocation process providing uncorrelated return streams with the goal of capital preservation and appreciation.
In this talk we will focus on sustainable long-term investment themes and opportunities created by current macro trends.
- Alpha generation in distressed and uncorrelated markets
- Restoring regional dynamism through middle market acquisitions
- Economic consequences of COVID-19 on Latin American economies...waiting for April?
- Which are most attractive sectors in Latin America?
- Bringing the circular economy to Latin America
- Real assets in distressed geographies
- Opportunities beyond the 2 largest economies
- Supply chain disruption, tourism disruption, lower commodity prices what opportunities does this dislocation create?
This talk will be beneficial to private bankers, asset managers, alternative managers, family office and emerging markets professionals.