Device, user and network protection are paramount to an organization's success. Factor in that more employees are working remote and outside of traditional hours — yet need the same access to resources as their on-site colleagues — and the need for enhanced security measures are no longer a "nice to have."
In our webinar, we show you how your organization can combat threats without hindering user productivity through the power of single sign-on (SSO) and device/user authentication.
- The basics of SSO and authentication
- Why SSO and authentication are critical to security
- The role of cloud identity providers in SSO and authentication workflows
RecordedMar 26 202037 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
With imaging taking a back seat to the new era of zero-touch deployment, IT can now successfully deploy Mac, iPad and iPhone to users directly without ever having to open the box. Apple’s deployment programs enable zero-touch deployment by automating enrollment and configuration from a central location — eliminating the need to ever physically touch the device.
In this webinar, The Art of Zero-Touch Deployments, we will demystify Apple’s deployment programs and walk through what it takes to implement these programs in your organization.
- An overview of Apple’s deployment programs
- The benefits of zero-touch deployment
- How to accomplish zero-touch deployment for macOS and iOS
William Smith, Professional Services Engineer, Jamf
Implementing a zero-touch deployment strategy means successfully deploying Mac, iPad and iPhone devices by the dozens, hundreds or even thousands without IT ever having to open a box.
In our webinar, How to Make Zero-Touch Deployment a Reality, we'll show you the step-by-step workflows necessary to successfully utilize this key deployment functionality, as well as common pitfalls to avoid.
- What 'zero-touch deployment' really means
- The benefits of zero-touch deployment
- Step-by-step workflows from purchasing to provisioning
- How to unlock a delightful end-user experience
As iPad usage continues to rise in schools and universities, IT teams need to determine how to best deploy, manage and secure these devices without sacrificing user experience or learning opportunities.
In our webinar, iPad Management 101: Getting Started, we will help you build and master your iPad management skills by providing:
- An introduction to iPad and iPadOS management
- Explanation of Apple services and programs available
- Best practices for deployment, app management, security and more
As a lack of a stable Internet connection proves to be a problem for distance learning in many areas, schools are turning to cellular iPads to connect students. eSIM technology eliminates the need for physical SIM cards, easing the process of initial device setup and switching carriers.
In our webinar, Deploying Cellular iPads to Your Students, learn the differences of deploying cellular iPads and how to make the process of leveraging eSIMs dramatically easier.
- The benefits of cellular iPads for distance learning
- How to switch carriers on the fly
- How to enforce school-based filtering
- How to limit cellular data usage
Patrick Wardle, Andrew Medearis, Matthias Wollnik, Jamf
Organizations have long been discussing best practices and strategies when it comes to securing Windows devices and their networks. However, as Mac usage in the enterprise has grown and shows no signs of slowing, securing Mac endpoints is now a crucial part of the discussion.
In our webinar, Mac Security Trends in 2020, we'll address several findings from a recent, global survey that assessed how security professionals secure Mac in the enterprise.
- Mac usage in organizations and resulting security concerns
- The security posture of Mac and how their perception affects deployments
- The methods organizations are using to secure Mac
Exciting operating system (OS) announcements came out of Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference. And as promised, macOS Big Sur, iPadOS 14, iOS 14 and tvOS 14 will be coming to an Apple device near you. Are you ready?
In our webinar, What's New in Apple OS Upgrades, we’ll show you what these new operating systems offer for productivity, security and management capabilities.
- A brief overview of macOS Big Sur, iPadOS 14, iOS 14 and tvOS 14
- New management functionality and what it means for IT
- How to seamlessly upgrade your Apple fleet
- How same-day support benefits IT stakeholders
Learn how Virtual Visits powered by Jamf, a new inpatient telehealth solution that connects isolated patients with their care providers and families, automates the use of HIPAA/PIPEDA-compliant video conferencing tools (like Zoom and Teams) to enable easy, one-click experiences - no logins or passwords required.
Hear from our special guest Michael Zingeler (Provincial Director, Patient & Public Services) how Alberta Health Services deployed this solution in response to COVID-19. In 3 months, 550 iPads have supported over 10,000 virtual visits and 100,000 virtual visit minutes!
Employees and their devices are more mobile than ever. With the evolution of remote work, security requirements are increasingly difficult to meet. It’s essential that organizations have the tools in place to ensure only the right people, devices and apps are accessing secure networks and sensitive corporate data.
In this webinar, The Formula for Secure, Identity-Based Access, presenters from Okta, Venafi and Jamf discuss how implementing a modern, “zero trust” approach to identity-based access satisfies security requirements without compromising the end-user experience.
- What it takes to leverage a "never trust, always verify” security model
- How to provide passwordless access to business-critical apps
- Best practices for integrating with cloud-identity providers
- How to add an extra layer of armor by securing physical devices
Whether you’re supporting a distance, hybrid or in-person learning environment, IT admins need to determine how to best license, configure and distribute the apps that will enable students to learn effectively from anywhere.
In this webinar, App Deployment 101 for Education, join presenters from Jamf, Explain Everything and GeoGebra as they explain everything you need to know about managing apps in an education setting.
- An explanation of services and programs you'll need to deploy apps
- Best practices for licensing, configuring and distributing apps
- How to build a strong application library for students and educators
- IT considerations for distance, hybrid or in-person learning environments
Today's organization needs a robust framework to defend against malicious security threats. Fortunately, there are tools, workflows and best practices to ensure organizations are prepared should a cyberattack or security breach occur.
In our webinar, How to Remediate a macOS Security Incident, we'll explain the four key components of a security incident response and how to meet the standard for each.
You'll learn how to:
- Prepare for incidents
- Detect and analyze incidents
- Contain, eradicate and recover from incidents
- Monitor post-incident activity
The future of business will continue to be an ever-changing landscape as it adapts and develops to meet the needs of employees. Whether in response to a global crisis or growing demand for remote work, IT departments must deliver the best technology experience regardless of locale.
In the webinar, The Future of Business: How to Work from Anywhere, we'll help you make technology decisions today that strengthen your business tomorrow.
- How the workplace has changed and ways to prepare
- Steps to improve your onboarding experience
- Tools and applications to enable remote collaboration
- How to protect corporate data from anywhere
The future of education will continue to be an ever-changing landscape as it evolves to meet the demands of administrators, educators, students and families. Whether in response to a global crisis or off-site support for hands-on learning opportunities, schools must deliver the learning experience regardless of locale.
In our webinar, The Future of Education: How to Learn from Anywhere, we'll help you make technology decisions today that strengthen your school tomorrow.
- How to prepare technology for shifting education programs
- Steps to help students and faculty embrace technology; from digital assessments to video conferencing and more
- Tools and applications to improve the distance learning experience
- How to protect student data, privacy and security
Managing your Apple environment with Jamf produces a lot of data that can be very useful, especially when utilized for security, compliance and forecasting. Are you ready to realize the full capability of reporting with Jamf?
In our webinar, Level Up Your Reporting Capabilities with Jamf, we'll cover the basic reporting functionalities within Jamf solutions and explore advanced integrations with popular reporting tools.
- The questions you can answer with data
- In-product reporting functionality
- Integrations with tools like Splunk, Power BI and Numerics
- How to leverage the Jamf Pro Log Stream
While some are already familiar with Apple device management, many of you are diving in for the first time and seeking guidance on ways to properly deploy, manage and secure the growing number of Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices joining your environment. If you fall into the “I want help” camp, we are here for you.
In our webinar, Apple Device Management for Beginners, we’ll teach you the basics and help you build, and ultimately master, your Apple management skills.
- What Apple services and programs are available
- The stages of Apple lifecycle management
- Best practices for infrastructure planning
William Smith, Professional Services Engineer, Jamf
In the exciting sequel to our popular Scripting 101 webinar, William Smith is back to provide scripting solutions for three common needs of IT admins managing Apple devices.
In our webinar, Scripting 201 for Apple Admins, he’ll share:
- An overview of script parameters in Jamf Pro and how to use them
- How to write information to a file and retrieve it for later use
- How to create interactive dialogs using JamfHelper and osascript
With retention and productivity on the line, it is paramount that organizations offer the right technology and leverage the right tools to facilitate a streamlined onboarding process for remote and on-site employees.
In our webinar, you’ll learn how to enable efficient technology onboarding workflows without sacrificing the user experience of new employees.
We'll show you:
- What modern, user-centric technology onboarding looks like
- How to create a frictionless, zero-touch strategy
- Steps to prepare, purchase and deploy devices
- How to provide simple access to company resources
One-size-fits-all is not a security solution. And as organizations continue to wisely meet employees’ demand for Mac in the workplace, leveraging a security solution that was designed for Windows PCs and ported to Mac is no longer a viable or secure option. Mac devices, supported by a solution that is purpose-built by Mac users for Mac users, is essential for hardware and data security as well as a positive user experience.
In our webinar, we’ll walk you through how to:
- Detect Mac-specific threats and prevent malware
- Monitor compliance of macOS devices
- Secure Apple devices with minimal impact to end users
Gio Martell, Senior Professional Services Engineer
Education and Apple go hand in hand. Apple offers many tools and services that make it easy to set up and leverage Apple devices for learning, whether students are at home or in the classroom. IT administrators can utilize these education functionalities and manage users, content and devices from a web-based portal called Apple School Manager.
In our webinar, What is Apple School Manager, you’ll learn everything you need to know about Apple School Manager and how to get started with it.
We’ll show you:
- An overview of Apple tools and services for education
- A guided walk-through of the Apple School Manager portal
- How to set up your Apple devices in Apple School Manager
- How to enroll devices in a mobile device management (MDM) solution
When organizations can confidently enforce standardized security requirements and protocols across all endpoints — no matter where they’re located — the risk of a breach or vulnerability drastically diminishes. That’s exactly why security benchmarks and audits exist, but how do you effectively prepare for them?
In our webinar, macOS Security Benchmarks: Enforcing CIS, STIG, and more to Meet Auditor Standards, we’ll help you assess your organization’s current data, systems and overall security standing, and guide you through implementation of security measures to meet common security benchmarks.
- Best practices for implementing security benchmarks across your Mac fleet
- Workflows to update changing security standards en masse
- How to protect your organization’s data with a remote workforce
- What can and cannot be done with macOS configuration profiles
Empowering your organization with Apple is what we do. Jamf is trusted by IBM, SAP, Ohio State and 35,000+ other businesses and schools.
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools and government organizations through its software and the 100,000 members of Jamf Nation, the largest community of Apple IT admins in the world.
Jamf offers the whole product experience, meaning our services don’t stop once you become a customer. If anything, they only get better. From our world-class support model that provides you with a designated Jamf expert, to our educational courses that show you everything you need to know about our tool, to the members of the Jamf Nation community who are ready to talk Apple management at a moment’s notice, you will not find a better Apple management provider out there.