Configuration Compliance Management for 2020 and Beyond
Planning and managing for hardened, secure assets is a key requirement for managing IT Risk and is mandated by many compliance sources such as PCI, NIST, FISMA and HIPAA – yet many organizations are not fully assessing their IT hosts and applications for secure configuration. In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share what configuration compliance management for 2020 and beyond looks like, including:
•What configuration compliance management encompasses
•Who should care about secure configuration management
•Why organizations are not doing this today and how this impacts the business beyond IT
Discover the future for configuration compliance management by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
RecordedMar 20 201940 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Ethics and Compliance leaders have laid the foundation for how companies operate, what their values are, and how they achieve their goals while keeping those values. E&C leaders are now challenged to show how these foundations can demonstrate measurable compliance, as well as manage and measure risk across the organization. This applies to not only tactical activities but to strategic goals and the bottom line.
In this exclusive NAVEX Global customer webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will discuss how you can leverage your organization’s existing operational and regulatory controls framework to account for and better manage risk within your policy platform. As an attendee, you will learn:
• Manage and measure compliance risk
• Manage regulatory change
• Leverage your controls to manage various types of risk across the organization
• Expand (and maybe even merge) your best practices into other risk management domains such as IT Risk and third-party risk management
• Leverage your work to improve the audit and quality process
Learn how to evolve your ethics and compliance program to incorporate and manage multiple types of risk across your organization. Register for this educational webinar today!
Laura Clark Fey, Bob Maley, Adam Montville, Sam Abadir - Moderator
From new privacy regulations, like CCPA, to hefty fines many organizations, like Equifax, received, 2019 has been the year of data security and privacy. How will this year’s major trends affect the future of risk?
In this webinar, our panel of industry experts will recap 2019 and offer their predictions on what to expect in 2020 and beyond. Don't miss the chance to attend this exclusive webinar on risk trends and predictions.
The Senior Manager and Certification Regime changes the urgency and approach for organizational compliance. Those managing specific functions within FCA regulated firms now are held individually accountable for their actions that deviate from SMCR’s goal of reducing harm and improving integrity. SMCR forces the individuals in banks and other financial institutions to be responsible for their actions, conduct and competence with the hope that consumers can trust that their financial needs are taken care of by well trained, well-meaning employees that execute well on their mission. SMCR challenges financial institutions and managers with “reasonable steps” that WILL be audited and reviewed if unexpected outcomes occur.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share how organizations and individuals can manage and operationalize their known and unknown reasonable steps – helping keep the financial institution, the manager, and the customer protected. In this webinar we will cover:
• Basics of SMCR
• Challenges posed to FCA regulated firms
• Approaches to making sure responsibility gaps and overlaps in responsibilities are eliminated
• Understanding when things can be better
In this exclusive webinar, The Center for Internet Security’s Adam Montville and Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will discuss the latest trends in security standards and how IT security teams can evolve their programs to meet current and future requirements.
As an attendee, you’ll take away best practices and recommendations based on real-world examples to apply to your organization’s unique needs. Discover how to prepare your organization for 2020 and beyond by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
Operational risks have been constantly increasing due to immature processes, unmanaged third parties and more. With the growing number of complex products and services, this issue is intensified, and traditional operational risk management can't keep up.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share what operational risk management for 2020 and beyond looks like, including:
• What areas operational risk management encompasses
• How your organization can gain efficiency from proper operational risk management
• Advantages of managing operations on an Integrated Risk Management or Governance Risk and Compliance platform
• Creating strategies for sustained growth in 2020 and beyond
Find out what you need to know to manage operational risk in 2020 and beyond by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
Privacy laws are expanding. Many organizations are struggling to manage the different requirements and regulations and seeing little success. As these laws multiply, organizations will have trouble managing compliance and risk where privacy is concerned.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share his views on how to:
• Effectively link data subject right requests (DSRR’s) to compliance programs and monitoring.
• Efficiently measure the risk privacy laws entail
• Simplify your internal privacy audit preparations
• Create an approach to manage all the different privacy regulations you’re subject to.
Find out what you need to know to manage data subject rights by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
Business interruptions can hurt an organization's reputation, decrease revenue and loose customer trust. Business continuity and resiliency plans detail the impact of various disaster scenarios and creates a solution for ensuring critical operations remain open during a crisis.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share what business continuity and resiliency management for 2020 and beyond looks like, including:
• What areas business continuity management and resiliency encompasses
• How your organization can gain efficiency from proper business continuity and resiliency management
• Advantages of managing business continuity and resiliency on an Integrated Risk Management or Governance Risk and Compliance platform
• Creating strategies for sustained growth in 2020 and beyond
Find out what you need to know to manage business continuity and resiliency in 2020 and beyond by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
Laura Fey, Fey LLC; Linda Chapman, Ontala; Stacy Scott, Kroll; Sam Abadir, Lockpath
Data privacy and security is one of the most prominent challenges affecting how businesses gather, store and process data. In this exclusive webinar, our panel of industry experts will share their perspectives of the current data privacy and security landscape and where it's headed.
As an attendee, you’ll learn the latest trends and top predictions in data privacy and security for 2020 and beyond, which entails:
- Growing awareness of data privacy and security at the board of directors.
- The growing involvement of the board when it comes to privacy and security.
Vendor risk management can be a costly part of operations. With privacy laws like GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA and upcoming laws adding a new twist, many companies are limiting the number of vendors they manage, increasing risk exposure. This session shows a new approach to vendor risk and privacy compliance, how to expand the number of vendors managed, and shares examples for companies of all maturities.
Many organizations have difficulty leveraging information in their cybersecurity and business operations to make the right risk decisions, establish the right risk priorities and appropriately allocate budget to best achieve their risk management goals.
Many believe that NIST CSF is another standalone methodology instead of a tool designed to help your organization understand and build a roadmap to achieve the right level of cybersecurity. Successful NIST CSF programs help integrate, message and prioritize cybersecurity efforts not only within IT but across the entire business.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share what implementing a NIST CSF solution entails, including:
• Framework support
• Budget expectations vs. reality
• Correctly assessing an organization’s needs to implement NIST CSF
• Proper management and management skills
• Prioritizing cybersecurity within an organization
Find out what you need to know to implement a NIST CSF solution by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
Vendors are essential to your company's success; most organizations can’t operate without them. However, vendors require a different approach to risk management.
Outsourcing your activities does not mean you outsourced managing the risk of those activities. The public, the regulators and the courts still hold you responsible. Without a considered approach to third-party risk management, the risk management of vendors and suppliers can easily get out of your control.
In this live webinar, Lockpath’s Sam Abadir will share what vendor risk management for 2020 and beyond looks like, including:
• What vendor risk management encompasses
• How your organization can gain efficiency from proper vendor risk management
• Advantages of managing vendors on an Integrated Risk Management or Governance Risk and Compliance platform
• Creating strategies for sustained growth in 2020 and beyond
Find out what you need to know to manage vendor risk in 2020 and beyond by attending this educational webinar. Register now!
In today’s environment of evolving regulatory regimes and societal norms, more attention than ever is paid to how and with whom companies do business. As a result, effective reputational risk management is increasingly important for today’s compliance and ethics professionals. This webcast, “Seven Steps to Effective Reputational Due Diligence” discusses what organizations can do to protect and preserve its most important asset – its reputation.
Topics covered include:
• Creating a culture of compliance and accountability
• Instituting and updating the code of conduct
• Establishing a risk assessment methodology
• Building a framework of communication and training related to reputation management
• Crafting a third-party management strategy
• Improving the Investigation and Reporting process
• Instilling an Environment of Continuous Improvement
Iliana Peters, who is a Shareholder at Polsinelli, and a former Acting Deputy Director for HIPAA at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), will discuss emerging issues in data security, including major areas of information security risk, new threats to data security, helpful guidance and resources, and enforcement by HHS, the State Attorneys General, and the Federal Trade Commission.
Panelists: Sam Abadir, Lockpath; James Rice, Greenlight Technologies; Ilia Sotnikov,Netwrix; and Jason Bonds, Ping Identity.
Today’s increasing organizational complexity and evolving threat environment have made it more critical than ever for organizations to clearly identify their exposures, measure vulnerability risk, and quickly prioritize remediation efforts. Cyberattacks are often hidden from view under a mountain of alerts generated by security systems, giving attackers time to gain access to systems and seize valuable data.
To ensure their companies don't end up in the headlines for the wrong reasons, corporate governance, risk management, compliance management and other “lines of defense” functions need to rethink their security strategy and take an approach that looks at behavior and attack patterns. By conecting cybersecurity attack analytics with risk programs and GRC work streams, executives can increase visibility into the overall security risk of the organization which makes the investigation of application security events easy, and enables teams to mitigate and respond to real security threats quickly and decisively.
Join this CPE panel webinar for insights on achieving smarter GRC with CAA. We will share:
- Why traditional endpoint security is failing to see and stop attacks.
- How using attack analytics can stop cyberattacks now and in the future.
- Efficient ways to analyze events and prevent threats.
- How to move from looking back to real-time and forward-looking GRC monitoring.
Lockpath, a leader in integrated risk management solutions, helps companies understand and manage risk. Subscribe to the Lockpath channel for educational webinars exploring a wide range of topics such as risk management strategies, information security best practices, industry and regulation insights, and more.