Carrie Penman, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer and Haywood Marsh, GM, Integrated Risk Management Solutions, NAVEX Global
Corporations came under enormous strain in 2020, particularly from the COVID-19 pandemic. One primary source of that strain was the pandemic, but more destructive was the pandora’s box of other risks that the pandemic opened: cybersecurity, supply chain, health and safety, financial fraud, and regulatory compliance as well.
If the experiences of 2020 taught us anything, it’s that a federated approach to risk is not enough.
Join this webinar to learn about:
• The Current State of Risk Integration
• Integrated Risk Management as an Evolutionary Requirement
• Cultivating Support for Integrated Risk Management
• Defining Risks and Mitigation Steps
• Developing Capabilities for Monitoring and Reporting
Join Carrie Penman, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, and Haywood Marsh, General Manager of Integrated Risk Management Solutions to learn how to prepare for tomorrow’s risks by coordinating your risk and compliance functions today.