Darren Brunt, Pre Sales Director, Talend & Aijaz Ahmed, Head of Data & Analytics, Virtusa
Data and analytics fuels digital transformation and plays a major role in accelerating business growth and customer experience. Most of the organisations worldwide are focused on creating a Data and Analytics (D&A) strategy that can handle today’s challenges along with achieving the long-term business vision.
If your organisation is facing challenges with increasing costs of managing data, data trust, data integration, and data analytics, it is time to modernise your data strategy.
Join Talend, Virtusa, and AWS for an interactive discussion and learn how to modernise your data strategy and become agile, efficient, and easily scale like never before. We will also share how clients in Life Sciences, Telecoms, and Banking have successfully delivered their Data and Analytics strategies.
- What are the shifting data and analytics fundamentals that impact an organisation’s strategy
- How to bring trust into your data-centric processes and capture data intelligence at first sight
- How to create a single source of trusted data built for modern data engineering
- What are the critical success factors to accelerate innovation and modernise data engineering
- What is the best approach for data modernisation and creating a data-driven organisation