The accessibility and utilization of unstructured data for regulatory, analytic, and decision-making purposes drive a growing need to search and exploit massive data sets. Globally, legacy archiving for unstructured data sets fails to answer this need.
- First: legacy archiving is unable to move high data volumes quickly enough or scale as data sets grow uncontrollably.
- Second: as digital assets become integral to businesses, organizations must be able to extract value from archived data and not just store it away for security or regulatory purposes.
Legacy data management is moving towards automation and Delivery as-a-Service. In order to reduce costs and relieve IT management overheads, organizations need powerful, scale-out unstructured data management solutions for the long-term and which ensure data is readily accessible and available.
The combination of Atempo’s Miria platform with Wasabi’s hot cloud storage infrastructure provides total flexibility for cloud data management requirements, and large data sets can be hosted, stored, replicated, and recovered at any time through Wasabi’s platform.
Both companies are recognized leaders in high-performance computing sectors such as life sciences, genomics, biotech, and media & entertainment for their respective expertise in data management and cloud storage requiring petascale data. Benefits from the joint solution include simplified backup externalization and replication to the cloud, full interoperability via the S3 protocol utilization, and scalability to manage petascale data volumes.
During this session, you will learn more about the following key advantages for users:
· Simplified archiving with Atempo solutions to the Wasabi Cloud
· Full interoperability via the S3 protocol utilization
· Scalability to manage petascale data volumes
· Full control of storage costs
· Extremely competitive storage costs (no hidden costs or egress charges)