Do you have a challenge with preserving, organising or distributing your video content?
One of the most compelling things about sport is that history is being captured, every hour of every day.
Yet multiple processes are involved to ingest live camera feeds, clip and distribute highlights and archive footage for future use. Sporting organisations must know where everything is and actively collect, preserve and organise this media.
Imagen streamlines this process, providing one platform to manage, securely share and edit content in real-time.
Join us as we dive into the Imagen Platform, our Live Connect feature and show you how Premier League, Chelsea Football Club, WTA, Cricket New Zealand and others manage every moment of their content.
In this session you will learn you will learn:
· How to capture live feeds for your archive and edit them on the fly
· How to manage and curate your content for easy access
· How to distribute content in multiple file formats
· How to bring the moments that matter to fans, sponsors and partners – fast
· What the Reuters’ acquisition of Imagen means for the sports industry and future opportunities
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your information Wasabi and Imagen.