Josh Aaron - Aiden, Keith Moss - PAAMCO Prisma, Bill Murphy - Cresting Wave, Tunde Oni-Daniel - OneMain Financial
COVID-19 spikes are keeping employees virtual, ransomware is inevitable, and finding
expert talent is proving difficult. If 2022 is anything like this year, preparing for disruptions
now will set up organizations to be more successful. So how can you maximize your 2022 IT
budget and stay secure, all while managing a “work from anywhere” chaotic environment?
Join IT and Cybersecurity leaders as they discuss how you can optimize and promote your future budget
in such an unstable atmosphere. The panel will give insights on:
- What solutions should you be considering when preparing for a “Work from
- What are some key takeaways from the 2021 budget cycle to take with you into
- What are the foundational elements that you must fit into your IT budget? How can
you balance them with all of your other priorities?
- How can you more effectively sell to executive leadership the idea that we need to
keep up with the industry, make changes, and take a fresh look at things?
- How do you prepare different budgetary presentations for different audiences, and
defend your plan against dissenting opinions?