In this 30-minute demo webinar, you will learn about how Periscope Data’s Unified Data Platform can help you:
- Unify your teams — from business, analysts, and engineers under a single end-to-end platform
- Accelerate your analytics — by connecting directly to your data sources, blending them, and delivering actionable charts and dashboards, no modeling required
- Uncover true insights — by enabling powerful and flexible ad hoc analysis with a single solution
- Share your insights anytime, anywhere — with live dashboards, reports, or embedded charts
- Know your data is secure and up-to-date with our best-in-class security and 99.9% uptime.
Ryan Segar, Head of Sales Engineering at Periscope Data
Do you need to combine data from multiple sources to get business insights? Do you know if the data you rely on is always accurate and up-to-date? Do you want to have insights quicker to meet business needs? Do you rather spend time on strategic tasks than maintaining the data warehouse?
Crunchbase also experienced these pain points. With over 31 million visitors to their website each year, Crunchbase collects and uses an incredible amount of data, and therefore needs a powerful analytics platform to aggregate all the data to ask the right questions. Since deploying Periscope Data Warehouse, Crunchbase was able to take their analytics to the next level by allowing them to leverage all their data — from their marketing stack to Salesforce to website impression data — and to build a comprehensive view of their business and customers.
Join Ryan Seagar, Head of Sales Engineering of Periscope Data, as he presents a live 30-minute demo and the Crunchbase case study on how Periscope Data Warehouse enables data teams streamline their entire analytics workflow — from data ingestion to analysis and reporting, offloading the mundane maintenance tasks while still maintaining full control and visibility .
Periscope Data brings data teams and their stakeholders onto a single, unified platform. Our platform gives data professionals full control over the analytics lifecycle — including ingestion, storage, analysis, visualization and reporting — and non-technical users the ability to drill down into the data to quickly answer questions.
With Periscope Data, teams can move faster, make better decisions, and support successful business outcomes. We’re here to create a more data-driven world, where everyone can understand and unlock the full potential of their data.