Why integrating PAM and IAM is essential to your Identity Security strategy
Khizar Sultan Sr. Director of Access Solution Strategy, CyberArk
About this talk
While several years ago only small groups of users (mostly IT admins) were considered privileged, in today’s enterprises, any identity – whether employee, remote worker, third-party vendor, device or application – can become privileged under certain conditions, creating an attack path to an organization’s most valuable assets. This means that companies must be able to secure every type of identity at any stage of the identity lifecycle to protect themselves from cyberthreats.
While Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions independently address specific identity-related threats, only fully-integrated solutions can provide end-to-end identity security and visibility needed by enterprises today. Integrated PAM and IAM solutions can accurately authenticate identities, grant proper permissions, and authorize access to all types of protected resources in a structured manner – all in a way that can be monitored and audited.
In this webinar learn how CyberArk’s integrated PAM and IAM solution can help you to:
- Manage the lifecycle of the workforce and privileged identities across the organization
- Control access to business applications and infrastructure
- Provide VPN-less and passwordless remote access to cloud and on-premise resources
- Enable users to elevate their workstation privileges with strong authentication
- Protect high-risk web application sessions with continuous authentication and auditing
CyberArk channel offers you regular insights and latest news on Privilege Access Management from the global undisputed leader in privileged access management. You'll find here live webinars, on demand webinars and videos!…