Adam Markert, Principal Solutions Architect, and Sam Flaster, Product Marketing Manager, CyberArk
Modern organizations face an exponentially complex identity landscape – cloud migrations, remote work, and rapidly evolving security and compliance philosophies are creating a proliferation of identities across on-premises and multi-cloud environments.
Standardization is the key to security at scale. By unifying Identity Security controls across siloed environments and risk boundaries, organizations can establish equally dynamic security processes that scale and continuously improve to meet the complex needs of their end users.
Join the Directors of CyberArk’s Global Technology Office, David Higgins and Chris Maroun, for a discussion on establishing consistent controls at enterprise scale.
Key topics will include:
● Reducing risk of data loss and leakage
● Standardizing and securing access for all hybrid and multi-cloud identities
● Least privilege access and Just-in-Time workflows
● Simplifying secrets management and secure application development
● Monitoring and auditing cloud operations.