CIOs from Three, Siemens, Colt, UK Strategic Command, Talanx AG/HDI, Red Hat
The Open Path to Digital Transformation Series: Episode 1
What does an open culture really mean for organisations undergoing transformation? What is more important, culture, process or technology? What’s the best way to connect processes to the rest of the business? This three-part virtual roundtable explores how to create a clear path towards open transformation.
What does an open development culture really look like in the post-COVID world, and what qualities do CIOs need to lead digital transformation initiatives, secure buy-in and lead by example?
The first episode in this series will see our top panel of CIOs discuss how they created an open culture in their respective organisations:
- Belinda Finch, CIO, Three UK
- Hannah Hennig, CIO Semens
- Warner Knoblich, SVP and General Manager EMEA, Red Hat
- Dr Christopher Lohmann, CIO, Talanx AG/HDI
- Ashish Surti, EVP technology and security, Colt
- Major General Tom Copinger-Symes CBE, Director Strategy, UK Strategic Command
- Gren Manuel, Business Journalist, Raconteur