CIOs from Three, Siemens, Colt, UK Strategic Command, Talanx AG/HDI, Red Hat
The Open Path to Digital Transformation Series: Episode 3
What does an open culture really mean for organisations undergoing transformation? What is more important, culture, process or technology? What’s the best way to connect processes to the rest of the business? This three-part virtual roundtable explores how to create a clear path towards open transformation.
In this final episode of the series, our experts discuss how to unlock the power of open technology.
Is there a synergy between open culture and the use of open technology? What if proprietary solutions have a technology edge?
- Belinda Finch, CIO, Three UK
- Hannah Hennig, CIO Semens
- Warner Knoblich, SVP and General Manager EMEA, Red Hat
- Dr Christopher Lohmann, CIO, Talanx AG/HDI
- Ashish Surti, EVP technology and security, Colt
- Major General Tom Copinger-Symes CBE, Director Strategy, UK Strategic Command
- Gren Manuel, Business Journalist, Raconteur