Wim Stoop, Director Product Marketing, Cloudera; Amir Zipory, EMEA ISV Business Development Manager, Red Hat
In a world where data is growing like never before and the pressure to perform increases daily, becoming a truly data-driven organization demands advanced analytics and machine learning brought to production faster than ever. Achieving that in your own data center is a challenge for organizations unwilling or unable to leverage public cloud.
Together, Cloudera and Red Hat offer a complete solution that delivers a cloud-native hybrid data architecture. With it, organizations can put data to work faster for more insight, reducing time to value. Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) Private Cloud on Red Hat Openshift combines cloud-like flexibility with data center control to deliver the complete range of analytics to power the data lifecycle in a safe and compliant manner to those that drive value from data: the end users.
Join this webinar as we cover:
- What it means to become a truly data-driven organization
- Why machine learning and AI alone are not enough for success
- Which are the five key data center challenges organizations need to address for success
- How CDP Private Cloud on Openshift drives cost efficiency, predictable performance and faster time to value
* This Webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Cloudera and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Cloudera are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process above.
Red Hat Privacy Statement https://www.redhat.com/en/about/privacy-policy