Bernd Malmqvist, Worldpay/FIS; David Hutchison-Bird, Red Hat; Eric Carter, Sysdig.
Hardly a week goes by without a high-profile data breach. No wonder that the worst of the worst of these, including credit card information, can keep CISOs and security staff up at night.
Regulations ensure that organisations treat their payment data with the gravity that it deserves. Chief among these is PCI DSS, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Meeting PCI-DSS requirements can be complex and challenging. With stringent security controls in place, Red Hat and Sysdig help companies to take the next steps in their hybrid cloud environments to be PCI DSS compliant.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss and demo how Sysdig and Red Hat OpenShift deliver security and compliance capabilities for financial service organisations, including:
- How Worldpay, global payment service provider, stays PCI compliant
- Securing the build pipeline to identify and block vulnerabilities
- Detecting and responding to threats at runtime across clusters and clouds
- Ensuring effective Incident response, container forensics and audit
- Delivering continuous compliance and cloud security to reduce risk
- Bernd Malmqvist, Senior Development Manager – Platform Engineering, Worldpay/FIS
- Eric Carter, Product Marketing Director, Sysdig
- David Hutchison-Bird, EMEA Business Development Manager, Red Hat