"The phone is dead”. “Millennials never use the phone”. “The future is automation”. Is this fact or fiction?
As new contact channels emerge and the capabilities of AI continue to grow, businesses need to decide where to take their contact centre. But which channels and technologies are worth investing in? How do customers really want to communicate with you?
We have been tracking consumer contact preferences for ten years now, and our experts are ready to share their insight. Watch the webinar to find out what the trends mean for your business as we explore five key questions:
- Is it the end of the road for person-to-person voice calls?
- Is messaging mania here to stay?
- Do video and social media for contact have a future?
- How can businesses build trust and security around identification, verification and payments?
- What AI-powered technologies are customers ready to accept?
Dr Nicola Millard, Head of customer insight and futures, BT
Kate Denison, Head of portfolio marketing and partners, BT
Andrew Small, Digital Solutions Director, BT