Your “How To” Guide for Data Wellness: X-Ray, Diagnose, Treat
Understanding your data is the first step to advancing data maturity.
- Do you know what critical factors to look for to ensure a healthy data environment?
- Are you able to find the data you need quickly and do you know where it came from?
- Do you trust the data and insights coming from your analytical environments?
- Can you disrupt the marketplace, succeed in the digital world and modernize with your current portfolio of data?
Success with data depends on a mature set of processes built on a solid foundation. Without that maturity, decision making is delayed, data-related compliance is at risk and digital transformation is difficult.
ASG & North Highland have partnered to deliver an automated data x-ray, assessment and treatment plan for customers needing to diagnose their current data state, identify their desired future state and map out a path to get to healthy data maturity.
Join this webinar to learn how ASG & North Highland can prescribe a foundational data-fit program that will elevate and activate your business to:
- Open communication about information needs and usage across processes and functions
- Align information and business strategy
- Improve fact-based decision-making regarding corporate information direction
RecordedSep 12 201946 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Over time, technology has dramatically increased the efficiency of a business, however enterprises still face challenges when it comes to automation. In many organizations, mundane manual processes are spread across multiple applications, user interfaces and business unit silos reducing visibility across the entire organization, increasing human error, and hindering greater efficiency.
Emerging technologies, such as RPA, are disrupting industries, the job market and the way we deliver work in the future by automating data entry into the mainframe. What will be the future of work when humans are augmented or assisted with robots?
Join this webinar to:
• Learn the key drivers for RPA, its market needs and value proposition
• Experience RPA automation and integration capabilities with mainframes (3270 screens)
• See unified automation showcased by interplay between both front end (RPA) and back end automation (Zena)
• Discover use cases and applications of RPA across industries
ARMA’s Nick Inglis and Ann Snyder; and ASG Technologies’ VP of Strategic Content Solutions, Jim Maguire
Information governance (IG) is not a once and done effort. To fully enable your information to be a useful asset and reduced liability, it must be effectively governed throughout its lifecycle. But, often, IG projects are executed in silos or as single point in time/one-off efforts.
Have you encountered any of these scenarios?
• You’ve updated your policies and trained your employees on handling sensitive information. Are you sure they understood the policy and are complying? What if you could identify and correct policy deviations as they occurred?
• You’ve done a massive data remediation project, cleaning up file shares and data stores. Have people resorted to the habits that led to the cleanup? What if you could keep your information stores tidy and avoid a costly redo of the remediation?
• You’ve performed a data reconciliation as part of a one-off cleanup or of a periodic reconciliation. Are the same errors and inconsistencies still cropping up? What if you could catch and clean these things in real time, improve the quality and reliability of your information, and reduce the burden of manual reconciliation?
Continuous auditing and analytics can help you do all of the above (and more). By monitoring your information and alerting you when there are policy deviations or data inconsistencies, continuous auditing and analytics can help you address these issues in real time.
Join ARMA’s Nick Inglis and Ann Snyder; and ASG Technologies’ VP of Strategic Content Solutions, Jim Maguire, for the “Take Your IG Program to the Next Level with Continuous Auditing and Analytics” webinar.
You’ll learn how to use continuous auditing and analytics to monitor and improve compliance, identify and correct data inconsistencies in real time, improve efficiency, reduce the need for one-off cleanup efforts, gain insight into your data, and more.
Joerg Ribbeck, Partner Manager, Content Management, Comline AG & Thomas Viessmann, Senior Sales Executive, ASG Technologies
Sie möchten Ihre Archivsysteme ablösen und sind auf der Suche nach einer leistungsstarken, zukunftsfähigen Content-Service-Lösung? Gleichzeitig scheuen Sie das bevorstehende gewaltige Migrationsprojekt? Keine Sorge - wir haben etwas für Sie!
In unserem Webinar erfahren Sie, wie einfach IT-Modernisierung funktionieren kann. Gemeinsam mit unserem Partner Comline AG stellen wir Ihnen den wirtschaftlichen Ansatz „Integration statt Migration“ vor. Mithilfe der schlüsselfertigen Adapterlösung binden Sie Ihr Altarchiv schnell und kostengünstig an die moderne Content-Service-Plattform Mobius von ASG Technologies an. Und das Beste: Sie stauben am Ende bares Geld ab! Mit dem Integrationsverfahren sparen Sie bis zu 70 % Ressourcen, Zeit und Kosten ein.
Bernhard Janischowsky, Gründer und COO von 4th-IR & Carsten Lux, Account Executive, ASG Technologies
Bernhard Janischowsky, Gründer und COO von 4th-IR, wird zusammen mit Carsten Lux, Account Executive Data Intelligence von ASG, darstellen, wie eine Kombination von Artificial Intelligence & Data Intelligence zu einem besseren Verständnis der Datenlandschaft Ihres Unternehmens beitragen kann und Zusammenhänge zwischen geschäftlichen und technischen Daten automatisiert ermittelt werden können.
Schwerpunktthemen unseres Webinars:
• Was ist Artifical Intelligence und Machine Learning
• Wie kann Artificial Intelligence die Qualität Ihrer Daten erhöhen und helfen, das Datenverständnis zu verbessern
• Umfassende Anwendungsfälle aus verschiedenen Geschäftsbereichen, inklusive der Verknüpfung von geschäftlichen und technischen Datenelementen
• Wie können Sie das volle Potential Ihrer Data Lineage Lösung durch Artificial Intelligence entfalten
Registrieren Sie sich jetzt und lernen Sie, das Optimum aus Ihren Daten herauszuholen.
Geoff Bock, Principal, Bock & Company and Erin McCart, Director, Product Marketing and Management, ASG Technologies
In today’s digitally driven economy, companies struggle to streamline organizational practices and operational activities. Many are saddled with inefficient business processes and outdated content management capabilities. Savvy firms, however, are relying on innovative ways to unlock the business value of information maintained within legacy silos and repositories.
This webinar examines how content federation empowers digital work while leveraging existing IT investments and information resources across the enterprise. Integrating through the web and the cloud, content federation provides a consistent way to:
• Access and view content stored within disparate repositories
• Enable a unified search experience
• Produce actionable results for business process automation
Noted industry analyst Geoffrey Bock, Principal at Bock & Company, and Erin McCart, Director, Product Management and Marketing at ASG Technologies discuss why content federation transforms digital work. They describe how organizations can leverage existing content resources, explain how Mobius Content Services from ASG Technologies enables organizations to cost-effectively federate access to different repositories, and identify three essential steps to harness the business value of enterprise information.
Jonathan Kaufman, Head of AI Products and Services, 4th-IR
Join ASG and 4th-IR to learn how the combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Intelligence (DI) can enrich your data landscape and improve your understanding of your organization's data.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• How AI supports data quality and drives better data insights
• Customer use cases in banking and healthcare
• Where AI improves data lineage
• Different ways in which ASG Data Intelligence can be used to curate data to improve the performance of AI algorithms
Register now to learn how to kickstart and accelerate your own AI and DI projects.
Jeff Cherrington, VP, Product Management, Systems, ASG Technologies
The mainframe market is experiencing a generational shift among its infrastructure support professionals. Those who extend to the earliest days of the mainframe have reached the point where they will no longer be part of the day-to-day workforce and millennials are emerging as the new mainframe mavens.
The mainframe remains a critical component of the IT Infrastructure for many enterprises and, whether in-house, outsourced to a GSP, or in zCloud, the transitioning workforce requires changes to the tools, utilities and applications used to perform functions such as Performance Management and JCL Configuration.
Join this ASG webinar to learn more about what these unavoidable changes mean for the user experience administering the mainframe, and how that experience can be provided.
En los últimos años ha surgido una nueva generación de leyes y reglamentos destinados a proteger los datos e información de los usuarios de servicios alrededor del mundo. En México (LFPDPPP), Europa (GDPR), en Brasil (LGPD) y en los Estados Unidos (California), hasta ahora el CCPA.
El desafío actual para todas las corporaciones no es solo administrar un volumen explosivo de datos no estructurados, cumplir con sus Políticas de Gobierno, cumplir con regulaciones cada vez más estrictas, sino también generar valor comercial a través del uso constante de su contenido.
Únase a nosotros en un Quick Demo Webinar donde comprenderá cómo ASG Mobius 9.1 está ayudando a nuestros clientes a aprovechar al máximo su información basada en contenidos:
• Impactos y consecuencias de la nueva legislación de datos personales en relación con los negocios.
• Mucho más que un enfoque tradicional: ofrecer escalabilidad, flexibilidad y control relacionados a la gestión de contenidos, con tecnología moderna.
• Cómo abordar aspectos de la LPDP con respecto al contenido de datos estructurados y no estructurados.
• Gestión de contenidos mediante políticas amplias y auditadas.
• Derecho a ser olvidado con la gestión de registros.
Anna Murray, Senior Product Manager, ASG Technologies & David Fleishman, Senior Solutions Engineer, ASG Technologies
Mainframe JCL has been running reliably for so long, it is easy to overlook when implementing a DevOps strategy. A quick look at Google Trends clearly shows interest in DevOps is the highest it has ever been, now ten times greater than it was even four years ago. More and more companies are telling us about their DevOps initiatives, and want to know how to fold JCL management into those efforts.
During this session, we will discuss:
• What is DevOps?
• What is the state of JCL in your data center?
• How can a quality JCL management solution help?
• How does JCL management fit into the DevOps toolchain?
We will finish up with a case study and live demonstration of our premier JCL management solution in action as part of a DevOps toolchain using Compuware Topaz Workbench with an Eclipse plugin.
Digitizing your business requires engaging your Customers, Partners and Employees. The Business User or “Citizen Engineer” is often best able to create and adapt processes that engage and serve. In this webinar, we’ll introduce ASG-Zenith and demonstrate from end-to-end how an application can be assembled and deployed quickly to easily meet business needs.
Jeff Cherrington, VP, Product Management, Systems, ASG Technologies
Systems infrastructure is critical to your business’ success, regardless of the technology silo it resides on (cloud, hybrid or on-prem). In this webinar, VP for Systems Product Management, Jeff Cherrington reviews approaches your peers, and perhaps even you, are taking to help ensure the IT professionals stepping forward to manage your infrastructure are prepared as the most experienced professionals leave the daily workforce. He will call out several best practices – such as working with the right partners to distribute the workload and explain how time-to-market can be the difference between closing a deal and losing it. Jeff will also give examples of what to avoid – sharing lessons learned from the industry.
Ian Rowlands, Director, Product Marketing, ASG Technologies & David McClure, Principal Director, Accenture Federal Services
The Federal Government spends 80% of its IT budget on Operations and Maintenance. Running aging legacy systems brings ever-rising costs and risk of mission failures. There’s a continued focus on transitioning high-risk legacy IT systems to cloud and shared services - however, modernization projects have their own challenges and risks. Effective modernization is key in responding to regulations, such as the 2017 Modernizing Government Technology Act (MGT Act) and the 2017 “Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act.”
Join David McClure, Accenture’s Principal Director for Federal CIO Advisory Services and Ian Rowlands, Director of Product Marketing at ASG Technologies to learn how to:
• Lay the foundation for successful modernization
• Plan, scope and manage costs of modernization initiatives to prevent budget overruns
• Optimize migrated data streams to improve process efficiency and responsiveness to citizens
• Increase trust, use and value of agency data
• Minimize the cost of infrastructure maintenance
Marcus MacNeill, SVP, Product Management, ASG Technologies
Increasingly, organizations are recognizing the need for people, processes, and technology that enable both defensive and offensive data strategies. Analytics initiatives may differ with regards to operating vs. innovating the business ... However, there is a common need in understanding these three questions:
1. What data is available?
2. Where did the data come from?
3. What is the level of trust in the data?
In this webinar, we’ll explore how ASG Data Intelligence is helping data management and business stakeholders to easily capture, find, and understand trusted data to make better and timelier decisions while ensuring compliance.
Dr. Ulrich Kampffmeyer, Geschäftsführer der PROJECT CONSULT Unternehmensberatung
Informationsmanagement hat in den letzten Jahren zahlreiche Wandel erfahren. Es hat sich nicht nur von den Marketing- und Branchenbegriffen her verändert, sondern besonders durch neue technologische Entwicklungen. War es zunächst das Web, das einen Paradigmenwechsel bedingte, so kam als nächste Welle SMAC Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud. Aktuell verändern Künstliche Intelligenz und Automatisierung die Welt des Informationsmanagements. Dr. Ulrich Kampffmeyer, Geschäftsführer der PROJECT CONSULT Unternehmensberatung, wird in unserem Webinar die aktuellen Trends und zukünftigen Herausforderungen beleuchten.
Inhalte des Webinars:
• Einführung: Babylonische Sprachverwirrung
• Ein logischer Weg: von ECM über EIM zu IIM Intelligent Information Management
• Automation als Treiber der Entwicklung des Information Managements
• Zehn aktuelle Trends im Information Management
• Ausblick: die wahren Herausforderungen des Informationsmanagements
Über den Sprecher:
Dr. Kampffmeyer ist seit mehr als 35 Jahren im Arbeitsgebiet Archivierung, Dokumenten-Management, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Information Governance und Information Management tätig. Durch seine Tätigkeit als Berater, Autor, Herausgeber, Referent, Verbandsvorstand, Keynoter, Analyst und Forscher hat er sich den Ruf als der führende Mentor der Branche in Europa erworben. Sein Curriculum findet sich auf Wikipedia: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulrich_Kampffmeyer.“
Uma nova geração de leis e regulamentos surgiu nos últimos anos com o objetivo de proteger dados e informações de usuários na internet. Na Europa a GDPR, no Brasil a LGPD e nos Estados Unidos (Califórnia), até agora, o CCPA.
O desafio hoje, para todas as corporações, é não só a gestão de um volume explosivo de dados não-estruturados, tornando-os aderentes as suas Políticas de Governança, como também a geração de valor para o negócio através do uso consistente de seu conteúdo.
Junte-se a nós em um Quick Demo Webinar, onde você entenderá como o ASG Mobius 9.1 está ajudando seus clientes a obter o máximo de suas informações:
- Impactos e consequências da nova legislação para as empresas
- Muito mais que uma abordagem tradicional - entregando escalabilidade, flexibilidade e controle com tecnologia moderna
- Como tratar aspectos da LGPD em conteúdo dados estruturados e não estruturados
- Gestão do conteúdo por políticas amplas e auditadas
- Direito ao esquecimento na Gestão de Registros
Ian Rowlands, ASG; Daniel Bertha, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation & Nick Golovin, Data Virtuality
Data lineage is critical to digital transformation, business decisions and regulatory compliance. It is also difficult to implement at scale, not only because large quantities of data across numerous systems must be inventoried and tracked, but also because the data is not static and needs context to make sense to the business.
If you are a data management practitioner working on data lineage, or if your organisation continually fails to get the right information to the right people at the right time, this webinar is for you. It will discuss how to build successful data lineage, the need for automation, and the resources required. It will also identify potential breaking points and detail how they can be avoided or resolved. Finally, it will review the significant business and operational gains of effective implementation.
Listen to this webinar featuring Ian Rowlands, Director of Product Marketing at ASG Technologies to find out more about:
- Critical use cases of data lineage
- Approaches to building lineage
- Solutions and tools to ease the task
- Breaking points and resolutions
- Benefits of successful implementation
Dan Twing, President and COO, EMA & Jeff Cherrington, VP of Product Management, ASG
Everyone is struggling to keep up with new technology and they know that automation is the key to staying current. 80% of the respondents from a recent EMA Research survey say they agree or strongly agree that their need for and use of automation is growing rapidly. In addition, 78% of the respondents agree or strongly agree that automation is viewed as a strategy in their organization. Even so, more than half of those surveyed are considering a move to a different workload automation (WLA) platform.
• Are you the DevOps automation evangelist leading your enterprise into the digital future?
• Are you automating your 2020 digital future on the right WLA platform?
• What are enterprises looking for when considering a move to a different WLA platform?
If these questions resonate with you, then you're a prime candidate to come to this webinar on enterprise workload orchestration. Please join Dan Twing, EMA President and COO and Jeff Cherrington, VP of Product Management at ASG Technologies as they review the results of a recent EMA survey and share what it can mean to your success going from Scheduling to Workload Automation to Enterprise Orchestration.
Mike Mahon, President and CEO, Zia; Tim Asaro, Content Services Specialist, ASG & Kevin Bender, Account Executive, ASG
REAL WORLD APPROACHES TO HYBRID CLOUD AND CONTENT
The modern, cloud-first approach to managing enterprise content goes well beyond the document-centric technologies that still plague many organizations. Today, people want to create engagement, consume information and add value to content-centric processes, independent of the content’s format or physical location – especially as the volume of content across today’s enterprises continues to explode.
Join ASG and Zia Consulting as we share the top 3 best practices in developing cloud strategy. We’ll discuss:
- Why moving enterprise content management technology to the cloud is an important enabler of this vision of ‘modern content’
- Cloud-first strategies enable organizations to take advantage of the agility, scalability and resilience of the cloud
- Best practices in combining cloud and on-premises services to better meet customer needs now and in the future
Las leyes de Protección de Datos requieren ajustes en los sistemas, procesos y cultura organizacional de las empresas. El cumplimiento se basa en una comprensión completa de cómo se identifican y clasifican los datos personales, la transparencia de uso y la velocidad de respuesta a las solicitudes de cumplimiento de los derechos de los clientes.
En este Webinar verá:
• La metodología que utilizamos para implementar la solución ASG
• Características disponibles en la solución de cumplimiento GDPR de ASG
• Demostración de la solución de Inteligencia de Datos
Únase a nosotros y aprenda cómo superar los desafíos de las leyes de Protección de Datos.
Rob Perry, Jim Schmidt, Jarein Vlasveld - ASG Technologies & Brad Steinmeyer - Zia Consulting
Digital transformation is vital for success in the information economy. Businesses must enhance their ability to change—and change quickly. While 81% of organizations know that digital transformation is important, many are unsure where to begin or how to advance their digital transformation journey*…and if transformation isn’t done right, it’s going to be a waste of valuable time and money!
Join ASG and Zia Consulting to find out everything you need to know about digital transformation, including:
• Business benefits of undergoing a digital transformation the right way
• The six components of digital transformation
• Best practices for advancing your digital transformation
• Choosing the right tools to plan and manage the journey
• How your peers are succeeding with digital transformation technologies, competencies and techniques
*The State of Intelligent Information Management: Getting Ahead of the Digital Transformation Curve, by AIIM 2018
Solutions to help you capture, understand, trust & govern your data
ASG Technologies is an award-winning, industry-recognized and analyst-verified global software company providing the only integrated platform and flexible end-to-end solution for the information-powered enterprise. ASG’s Information Management solutions capture, manage, govern and enable companies to understand and support all types of information assets (structured and unstructured) and stay compliant. ASG’s IT Systems Management solutions ensure that the systems and infrastructure supporting that information lifecycle are always available and performing as expected. ASG has over 3,500 customers worldwide in top vertical markets including Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance and Government. Visit us at www.asg.com.