As regulations and expenses increase with mortgage loan processing, the need for a fully automated solution is now more important than ever. Utilizing even a partially manual process opens you up to errors, longer processing times, security issues and unpredictable costs.
Join Pat Myers, EVP at Zia Consulting and Tim Asaro, Strategic Specialist at ASG Technologies, for a webinar focused on enhancing the loan process through automation and analysis. They’ll discuss:
● Decreasing employee hours spent on processing through automated document classification, data extraction and information validation
● Enhancing the user experience with easy-to-implement exception handling and time-saving shortcuts
● Enabling organizations to have a single robust document repository for underwriting to servicing
● Introducing process improvements based on detailed analytics and reporting capabilities
● Transforming the end-to-end customer experience from the first contact to the last interaction
● Maintaining compliance with ever-changing regulations
● Utilizing the same technology and configuration to automate into existing business processes including loan origination systems intake, servicing applications, RPA, and much more
This presentation will include a demonstration and discussion of Zia’s Advanced Closing Extraction (ACE) mortgage accelerator. Whether you are a mortgage bank, wholesale bank or service provider, the need to automate document processing is clear. This webinar will help you navigate the mortgage challenges and showcase examples and success stories.