Discover the Key to Data Trust: Trace Your Data Automatically
Organizations are straining daily to modernize their information management systems and make effective use of their data. One factor that complicates these efforts — and routinely goes underestimated — is the task of assessing the large amounts of data moving across organization’s sprawling IT networks and then adapting those data streams for business and regulatory reporting purposes and enable data movement to the cloud, without disrupting critical work.
Officials continue to face a host of practical challenges around their data. These challenges include:
• Collating the nature, value and trustworthiness of the data they create
• Knowing where their data actually resides
• Understanding how it flows and is transformed from one application/system to another and who’s using it and how
• Ensuring accuracy in business and regulatory reports
• Managing an unprecedented rate of growth in the volume and complexity of all data and how best to secure it
In order to meet these challenges, organizations need to understand the structure and meaning of their data assets and have a deeper understanding of data-flow, how data is processed, what services is it supporting, who are the interested stakeholders and how is it deployed and transformed across platforms.
Join ASG and Wipro for a webinar that will help you:
• Learn about an effective data governance framework to work faster, smarter and more collaboratively
• Learn how metadata lineage & traceability can empower data consumers to find, understand and trust data
• Provide deep data visibility needed to rapidly pinpoint performance bottlenecks and potential data security risks
• Evaluate the stages in the process to total transition and compare where you are with your peers
• Identify potential solutions for data intelligence
RecordedAug 11 202085 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Alors que notre vie en ligne se poursuit et que le travail à distance ne cesse de s’étendre et semble même pour certaines entreprises devenir la norme, comment garantir que les informations gérées à distance par les télétravailleurs intègrent les pratiques de gouvernance de l’entreprise ?
Le télétravail représente une grave menace pour la cybersécurité des entreprises et la confidentialité des données. Comment intégrer les documents dans les pratiques de gouvernance avec à la clé une meilleure sécurité et confidentialité des données, une réduction des risques et des coûts sans impacter la productivité ?
DANS CETTE WEB CONFÉRENCE VOUS DÉCOUVRIREZ COMMENT :
• Retrouver la visibilité sur l’intégralité de vos données, notamment les dark data,
• Réconcilier les données présentes sur des supports traditionnels (SGBD, répertoires réseaux, applications Legacy...) avec les technologies cloud pour une gouvernance hybride,
• Étendre la gouvernance de l'information et la confidentialité des données aux plates-formes couramment utilisées dans le cadre du télétravail de type cloud share (OneDrive, Box …),
• Automatiser les politiques de migration, de conservation légale, d’anonymisation et de suppression des données sensibles en fonction de la classification,
• Exploiter la connaissance des informations personnelles pour le respect des droits d'accès et de suppression des données dans le cadre défini par le RGPD.
Sandy Kemsley, Industry Analyst, Kemsley Design & Tom DiRusso, Strategic Specialist, Content Services, ASG Technologies
Gaining control over end-to-end customer-facing processes is an essential part of modernization initiatives that seek to improve customer satisfaction and operational performance. Although simple customer-facing processes can be completely driven by structured data, more complex processes can include a variety of unstructured content provided by the customer, third parties or created internally. This content may be documents such as application forms, letters and contracts; or multimedia such as photographs and video.
Process automation typically provides control over what specific tasks and structured data are available to each participant in the process, but the content that drives and supports the process must also be served up to participants when necessary for completing a task. This requires governance policies that control who can access what content at each point in a process, based on security rules, privacy laws and the specific participant’s access clearance.
In this webinar, we will examine what is required for a governance-first approach to content within customer-facing processes:
• The range of content-rich processes, from straight-through transactions driven by the receipt of customer documents, to more complex case management that collects a set of documentation to support a decision.
• The complexities created by a mix of process automation and content management systems, with the need to present the right task and its related content at any point during a process.
• Applying security and privacy policies at the time that content is presented, based on the participant’s access clearance (i.e., internal worker, the customer, or a third party).
Wolfram Greis, CTO, European Mainframe Academy & Ewan Stewart, Director of Systems, EMEA, ASG Technologies
For many companies the mainframe is and will remain a critical component of the IT infrastructure, e.g. to run business processes efficiently and process billions of critical transactions.
Did you know that:
- of the world's top 100 banks, 92 use the mainframe for their core business.
- The mainframe plays a central role in 23 of the world's largest retail groups.
- The 10 largest insurance companies use the mainframe as a strategic platform.
- 80% of the world's critical business data still resides on the mainframe.
- 85% of total credit card transaction volume is still traded on the mainframe.
- Mainframes handle 68% of the workload of all global IT production, but the cost represents only 6% of total IT costs.
Currently, the mainframe is undergoing a generational change. Experienced professionals are gradually retiring while millennials are moving up as the future "mainframe experts". Whether on the on-premises mainframe, or in the Cloud, there is a requirement for changes to tools, utilities and applications needed to run mainframes, now and in the future.
Learn why these changes are inevitable, what they mean for mainframe administration and how these requirements need to be addressed in our ASG webinar.
Anna Murray, Director, Product Management, ASG Technologies
Digital disruption has been occurring for years but was brought into focus for many organizations through the challenges of 2020. To move forward with greater resilience and agility, enterprise leaders must align technology decisions with business strategy in DevOps value streams that span their hybrid IT infrastructure, including the mainframe.
Join ASG’s Director of Product Management, Anna Murray to learn how you can leverage DevOps value stream management to optimize business process flows, improve resource efficiency and deliver customer value with greater quality, velocity and efficiency through new and enhanced capabilities that enable your organization to:
• Accelerate efforts to bring DevOps to the mainframe
• Design, visualize, automate and orchestrate end-to-end value streams
• Strengthen DevSecOps throughout your software delivery life cycle
As organizações hoje, mais do que nunca, precisam utilizar uma estratégia que seja ágil, flexível e previsível, para se manterem competitivas através da oferta rápida de serviços digitais para seus clientes. A falta de uma estratégia pode significar desde a perda de receita e participação de mercado até a falência de negócios considerados tradicionais. Como oferecer melhores serviços aos seus clientes, reduzindo custos enquanto aumenta a eficiência do seu negócio?
Para acompanhar a transformação digital da economia neste "Normal Atual” durante a pandemia de COVID-19, empresas em todo o mundo estão acelerando seus Processos de Negócio através de Plataformas de Automação Digital que utilizem tecnologias modernas, incluindo IA e Machine Learning, prontas para uso em Nuvem e para dispositivos móveis.
Junte-se a nós para explorar como você pode agilizar sua Automação Digital:
• Acelere o ritmo de mudança e diminua a pressão sobre o seu departamento de TI com uma solução LowCode/No Code
• Agilize a descoberta, gerenciamento e controle de conteúdo digital do seu negócio em ambientes altamente regulamentados
• Amplie as funcionalidades do RPA através do BPM, proporcionando flexibilidade para o seu negócio
• Atualize suas regras de negócio de maneira fácil através de um Motor de Regras
• Impulsione a sua Jornada de Transformação Digital através do uso de Interfaces de Usuário flexíveis e agradáveis, aumentando o engajamento de clientes e funcionários
Il mondo non si muove più verso il digitale, è già digitale e di conseguenza l’informazione sta aumentando in maniera esponenziale e contestualmente anche la richiesta di potervi accedere in qualsiasi momento, da qualsiasi luogo e con qualsiasi dispositivo. I nostri clienti sono sempre più alla ricerca di soluzioni semplici e veloci per realizzare la loro visione digitale riducendo tempi e costi.
I partners sono parte integrante e fondamentale nel promuovere un maggior valore aggiunto ai prodotti e alle soluzioni ASG. Negli ultimi tre anni, il contributo dei partners è cresciuto dal 6% ad oltre il 33% e quindi ASG ha intenzione di continuare ad investire in queste collaborazioni per incoraggiare l'innovazione e fornire il più alto valore ai clienti di entrambi. ASG cerca partners in Italia per assicurare un servizio ad ampio raggio con offerte uniche, grande competenza e forte copertura alle grandi imprese e ai clienti del mid-market.
Lo straordinario approccio di ASG alla gestione delle informazioni e dei sistemi IT si concentra sulla creazione della fiducia, sulla massima rendita degli attuali investimenti e sulla possibilità di una trasformazione digitale basata sulle esigenze delle imprese. Le due linee di business lavorano in sinergia affinchè le aziende possano affrontare al meglio le sfide odierne - dalle normative, all'ottimizzazione, alla modernizzazione e all'innovazione.
Partecipa a questo webinar per capire come:
- Il portafoglio di ASG affronta le attuali opportunità di mercato.
- Il Partner Program di ASG è strutturato per fornire importanti e significative risorse per aiutare i partner ad crescere e migliorarsi nella vendita e nel supporto delle soluzioni ASG.
- ASG ed i partners possono vincere insieme le sfide del mercato.
Non vediamo l'ora di conoscervi al prossimo webinar!
Pascal Vitoux, SVP of Development and CTO, ASG Technologies & Parveen Mehta, Chief Product Architect, ASG Technologies
In order to improve productivity, remain competitive and bring innovation faster to customers, being agile has long been a necessity. While this is evident for SaaS and Distributed products, what about those that reside on the Mainframe? Mainframes are powerful machines, and by nature they give priority to stability and robustness over frequent changes.
In ASG’s next Arch2Arch episode, join ASG’s CTO, Pascal Vitoux and Chief Product Architect for Systems, Parveen Mehta, as they discuss how the pandemic has forced organizations to be agile and re-organize their processes to ensure their long-term resilience. Here at ASG we’ve embraced the power of the mainframe! Listen in as we share how ASG has:
• Implemented modern agile practices to mainframes
• Enabled quick platform adoption for new developers
• Ensured seamless integration of projects across all IT realms
• Experienced success bringing agile practices to software architectural design
Great opportunities surface for developers who want to use the mainframes heterogeneous computing and integration environments. Is your organization applying the same principals to your mainframe as you do your other platforms?
Are you ensuring your ASG Mobius Content Services system remains stable and secure with the latest security patches? Do you have access to the Mobius latest configuration tools to simplify administration and increase efficiencies? Are you well-equipped to stay current with necessary Mobius upgrades?
If you hesitated on answering any of the questions above, join us for 30 minutes to:
• Gain advice and insights from a diverse team of our Mobius upgrade experts
• Explore factors to consider before, during and after a Mobius upgrade
• Discover options available for engaging ASG for assistance with your Mobius upgrade
Register today and learn how to empower your knowledge workers with better information access and modern experiences to deliver exceptional service to your customers. We will also review additional resources and other considerations to make your upgrade a success. You cannot afford to miss this.
Join ASG’s Theresa Parker, VP, Global Practice and Jarein Vlasveld, Engagement Manager to learn more.
John Crossno, Director, Product Management, ASG Technologies
As your organization accelerates digital transformation, the IT systems supporting that change must be optimized for healthy performance and agile availability—from mainframe to cloud.
Join John Crossno, Director of Product Management, to learn how you can achieve this with a single, comprehensive view of cross-platform system performance and capacity that enables you to reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) in business-critical value streams supporting digital change. John will cover how you can leverage ASG performance and capacity management solutions to:
• Optimize IBM Z mainframe health based on key performance indicators
• Monitor systems from a centralized heat map view of performance hot spots
• Identify system trouble areas with agility through graphical alert analysis
The term “digital transformation” is widely used throughout the technology industry these days. Software and hardware vendors alike are all touting the idea, claiming to be able to fundamentally change your business for the better. But what does it really mean, and what are some examples of companies successfully capitalizing on this potential? As an objective third-party consultancy working with numerous technologies, we’ve developed a list of the six components required to actually digitally transform your business.
Join Zia Consulting and ASG Technologies for this 30-minute webinar on the last—but not least—of our six components of digital transformation: automating business processes. Processes touch every step in the value chain regardless of the line of business or channel. You can’t ignore certain manual processes without leaving the risk of bottlenecks. With a culture that embraces modernization comes more efficiency, growth, and new skills for engaged employees. Leveraging modern technology like ASG-Zenith can automate nearly all of your mundane yet repeatable business processes.
As an existing customer of ASG’s Mobius Content Services platform, you will be glad to know that we have seen more updates and major enhancements in the last 36 months than we have at any other time during our celebrated 30 year history – from Cloud to Connectivity to Governance and Automation.
If you are not aware of the breadth and quality of Mobius’ latest releases, we think you are going to be pleasantly surprised! Whether you are running Mobius on the mainframe, distributed or Cloud – you are destined to find new features and functionality to transform your business, including:
• Faster and easier deployments and system administration
• Reduced IT Infrastructure costs
• Brand new UI designs and mobile access
• Automated governance practices related to Consumer Privacy
Join ASG’s Doug Johnson, VP of Product Management and Greg Wilson, Director of Content Services to learn more.
Greg Wilson, Director, ASG; Jan Falkenstein, Senior Solutions Engineer, ASG & Peggy Tsai, VP, Data Solutions, BigID
The current wave of consumer privacy & protection regulations and the explosive growth of records are challenging organizations to rethink how they find, classify and manage sensitive, personal, critical and regulated information – especially with customer information residing in the unstructured format on network drives, SharePoint and Microsoft 365.
Many organizations have had initial success with structured data, but struggle when it comes to addressing privacy regulations for their vast stores of enterprise documents and records.
Join industry experts Greg Wilson, Director of Content Services, ASG Technologies; Jan Falkenstein, Senior Solutions Engineer, ASG Technologies and Peggy Tsai, VP of Data Solutions, BigID as they share their insights on how to pave the road to reducing privacy risk and automating compliance requirements for their content and files, including:
• How best to bring outlying documents and ‘dark data’ into your governance practice
• Extend information governance and data privacy to shared drives, SharePoint and Microsoft365
• How to automate migration, legal holds, redaction and disposition policies based on classification insights
• How to leverage personal information knowledge for GDPR data access and deletion rights fulfilment.
Anna Murray, Director, Product Management, ASG Technologies
Many companies, including those that use mainframe, have begun to embrace DevOps practices consistently across their enterprise technology stacks, with the goal to increase efficiencies and reduce time-to-market. With all the challenges DevOps transformation can entail, it is imperative the inherent risks to the integrity of the process are not overlooked.
Join ASG Director of Product Management, Anna Murray, to learn more about how to build process & hand-over integrity into your DevOps value stream automation. Learn about threats in the DevOps software development lifecycle, and what you can do to keep DevOps value stream management secure. During this session, we will discuss:
• DevOps initiatives and value stream management
• The impact of security being overlooked
• Current unmanaged risks
• Man-in-the-middle attacks
• Best practices to secure development value stream automation
Wolfram Greis, European Mainframe Academy & Boris Kraaz, Senior Solutions Engineer, ASG Technologies
Der Mainframe ist und bleibt für viele Unternehmen weiterhin eine kritische Komponente der IT-Infrastruktur, um z.B. Geschäftsprozesse effizient abzuwickeln und milliarden kritischer Transaktionen zu verarbeiten. Aktuell erlebt der Mainframe einen Generationswechsel: die Profis gehen nach und nach in den Ruhestand während Millennials als zukünftige „Mainframe-Experten“ nachrücken. Egal ob auf dem firmeneigenen Mainframe, ausgelagert zu einem Service Provider oder in der zCloud, es werden fortlaufend Änderungen an Tools, Dienstprogrammen und Anwendungen angefordert, die zur Ausführung von Funktionen innerhalb von Performance Management und JCL-Konfiguration benötigt werden.
Erfahren Sie in unserem ASG-Webinar, warum diese Änderungen unvermeidbar sind, was sie für die Mainframe Administration bedeuten und wie diesen Anforderungen begegnet werden muss.
Wir freuen uns sehr, dass wir Herrn Wolfram Greis von der „European Mainframe Academy“ als Gastsprecher gewinnen konnten. Wolfram Greis beschäftigt sich seit mehr als 40 Jahren mit Informationstechnologie, vorwiegend im Mainframe-Umfeld. Im Jahr 2008 hat Wolfram Greis zusammen mit Professor Spruth und Volker Falch die European Mainframe Academy gegründet, mit dem Ziel, professionellen Nachwuchs im Mainframe-Umfeld aus- und weiterzubilden.
Wolfram Greis ist Initiator und Vorstandssprecher des Academic Mainframe Consortium e.V., eine gemeinnützige Organisation mit dem Ziel, Mainframe-Know-how an akademischen Einrichtungen zu fördern und stärken. Nach 20 Jahren als Vorstandssprecher der ceCMG (Central Europe Computer Management Group) leitet er heute noch die Arbeitsgruppe „Enterprise Transformation“ dieser herstellerunabhängigen Expertengruppe.
Pascal Vitoux, SVP of Development and CTO, ASG Technologies & Benjamin Adell, Architecture Stack Director, ASG Technologies
Join ASG’s Chief Product Architects for a series of monthly discussions focused on: daily challenges faced by architects, exciting innovations being explored, new technologies and solutions on the horizon and more.
In this next episode, ASG’s CTO, Pascal Vitoux, and Architecture Stack Director, Benjamin Adell, discuss how ASG’s architects are working together across our product lines to establish an architecture stack vision that drives the development of our products, while ensuring the highest level of standards on security, resiliency, performance and scalability are met.
You’ll also hear from Pascal and Benjamin on how ASG thinks about product designs, including:
- How we are aligning business goals to technology designs
- How ASG has evolved our product architectures towards an evolutionary model
- What are the core design patterns we are implementing across our products and why
- How these concepts translate into products that are easier to deploy, easier to maintain and easier to support
Asif Shaikh, Solutions Architect, ibi; Ben Morrish, Director of Presales, ibi & Vincent Talfourd, Channels Manager, ASG
In the new world that is emerging, companies will need more than ever to find new areas for growth, ensure better customer engagement and continue to identify efficiency gains.
To do this, transformation programmes must start with a strategic investment in data to build the foundations of any innovative digital project. Ensuring strong foundational principles can provide multiple benefits across your organisation by:
- Reducing potential regulatory exposure (avoid penalties)
- Accelerating Go-to-Market decisions through better analysis
- Improving efficiency of operational teams through easier access to governed data
- Reduce time taken to implement or restructure your data lake
Join us for this webinar with our Partner ibi, to discover how to build a sustainable data ecosystem that will support :
- A 360° view of your data assets
- End-to-end traceability of critical data – from source to consumption
- A focus on the actual ‘data’ through exposing relevant data quality measures
- Data governance as a program across your organisation
Join ASG’s Chief Product Architects for a series of monthly discussions focused on: daily challenges faced by architects, exciting innovations being explored, new technologies and solutions on the horizon, and more.
In this episode, ASG’s CTO, Pascal Vitoux, and Chief Product Architect, Sudhi Balan, discuss the evolution of our Content Services solutions towards containerization and cloud-native architecture – solutions that enable organizations to evolve faster and achieve their digital goals.
Head ‘backstage’ with us and witness how ASG’s Chief Architects took the extra steps needed in order to ensure ASG delivered the most robust, scalable and flexible Enterprise Information Management Solution to the market, with an evolutionary architecture that will enable faster innovation and delivery.
Jorge Ortega, Subdirector de Arquitectura Tecnica, Grupo Financiero Banorte
El análisis y la planificación son dos de las áreas más importantes del Departamento de Infraestructura de TI de Banorte México. En esta sesión, el Sr. Jorge Ortega, Subdirector de Arquitectura de TI de Banorte, explicará cómo aprovechan la tecnología ASG-TMON® PA para realizar múltiples tipos de análisis críticos, así como proyecciones, simulaciones, detección y optimización de eventos.
In this webinar, we address key questions that ASG customers and partners are facing globally in these unprecedented times. How do we create enhanced experiences so that despite distance, our relationships with all stakeholders are managed and enhanced? How do we bring in process efficiency driving automation around content centric processes to significantly cut down time and cost while still enhancing the experience?
We discuss why the Digital Automation Platform is essential – a true Swiss Army Knife for your Digital Transformation expedition.
Mike Mahon, CEO, Zia & Ryan McVeigh, Managing Partner and VP of Sales, Zia
Digital transformation is no longer considered a laborious never-ending project or a luxury only large corporations can afford. In today’s environment, undergoing a digital transformation is essential for all to stay competitive, maintain compliance and future-proof your organization. The good news is that many companies can greatly benefit from maximizing their current software investments and integrating with existing systems along their digital transformation journey.
Join Zia CEO, Mike Mahon and Zia Managing Partner, Ryan McVeigh as they explore five strategies for maximizing your content services investments through customer case studies and real-world examples. They address multiple industries including insurance, mortgage and manufacturing as they discuss transformational tools for:
- Records Management
- Enterprise Integration
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Solutions to help you capture, understand, trust & govern your data
ASG Technologies is an award-winning, industry-recognized and analyst-verified global software company providing the only integrated platform and flexible end-to-end solution for the information-powered enterprise. ASG’s Information Management solutions capture, manage, govern and enable companies to understand and support all types of information assets (structured and unstructured) and stay compliant. ASG’s IT Systems Management solutions ensure that the systems and infrastructure supporting that information lifecycle are always available and performing as expected. ASG has over 3,500 customers worldwide in top vertical markets including Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance and Government. Visit us at www.asg.com.
Discover the Key to Data Trust: Trace Your Data AutomaticallyData & Analytics Leaders from Aldar Properties, National Water Company, Wipro & ASG Technologies[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]84 mins