Businesses are in the midst of a massive transformation of legacy MPLS and VPN-based networks to cloud-first and work-from-anywhere architecture. Multiple technologies are being introduced to support this transformation: SD-WAN, Firewall as a Service (FWaaS), Secure Web Gateways (SWG), and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA). Most recently, a new architecture has emerged, that is converging all these capabilities into a single platform: The Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
IT executives and professionals, like yourself, are asking: what is SASE and how does it enable our WAN transformation initiatives? And, how can it support business access requirements during and after COVID-19?
We want to invite you to an educational and insightful webinar to discuss these questions.
Join Roy Chua, Founder and Principal at AvidThink, and Yishay Yovel, CMO at Cato Networks to learn:
- The drivers for WAN transformation and the impact of COVID-19 on IT priorities
- The key attributes and primary use cases of a true SASE platform
- When to adopt SASE and what are key considerations
- An architectural and functional overview of the Cato Cloud SASE platform
- How Cato enables a seamless, secure, and optimal application access from anywhere
- Customer case studies highlighting the benefits of deploying Cato Cloud