Troy DuMoulin, VP R&D at Pink Elephant and Vincent Geffray, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at Everbridge
A major theme of ITIL 4 is a focus on establishing outcome and value-based relationships with our Service Consumers and Suppliers. However, what does that mean in practical terms, specific key performance indicators and what roles are critical to the dance of relationship management.
Join Troy Dumoulin, VP R&D at Pink Elephant and Vincent Geffray, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Everbridge as they explore these ITIL 4 concepts and how they apply to real world situations.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar include:
• The three dimensions of value (Quality, Speed, Cost)
• The importance of outcome measures such as Availability, Reliability and Performance
• Critical roles necessary to manage service provider / consumer relationships
• How automation can enable and transform the quality of service relationships
• Specific examples on how organizations can reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) and deliver on service level agreements.