Harriet Jamieson - Senior Content Manager, BrightTALK and Yishay Yovel - CMO, Cato Networks
Join the latest Ask the Expert, as we tackle Edge SD-WAN with Yishay Yovel, CMO at Cato Networks.
Questions will include:
- What are the main capabilities and benefits of SD-WAN?
- During this crisis, managing costs is critical. What can customers expect in terms of cost savings from SD-WAN?
- SD-WAN is touted as the best way to transform your WAN for the cloud. Why is this?
- I understand SD-WAN will also change my network security. Why? What should I plan for?
- I understand SD-WAN uses the internet for site to site connectivity. How does it work for global locations with latency problems?
- Remote access is a top use case for me. Can SD-WAN help me?
- Why do SASE and SD-WAN go hand in hand?
- What is SD-WAN as a service?
- SD-WAN vs. MPLS: what are the pros and cons of both technologies?
- “You can’t invest in SD-WAN and expect it to solve everything.” Is this true?
- What advice can you give on ensuring you align your WAN strategy to business needs?
- Some enterprises are putting SD-WAN rollouts on hold, as they address the more pressing remote work challenges. What are your thoughts on this?