Ed Adams|Security Innovation; Larry Whiteside Jr|CyberClan; Vandana Padmanabhan|stealth mode startup; Anil Mahale|Forescout
The enterprise of things (EoT) encompasses all the "things" that get pulled into an enterprise's infrastructure. Not just IoT but also operational technology, office endpoints, WFH devices, and more. The 2020 rush to work-from-home, the proliferation of 5G, and an increased dependency on personal devices are burdening IT with a more diverse attack surface and devices that don't conform to corporate standards.
Leaders need to adjust their cyber-risk-mitigation playbooks. Come listen to three industry experts discuss this hostile ecosystem and the defenses they've put in place to adapt.
- Securing the software that runs the Enterprise of Things
- Managing risk in corporate networks where IP is no longer isolated
- Evolving techniques in attack surface management and threat modeling
- Practical tips for minimizing IoT data leaks and adopting zero trust
- Managing device decay and non-standard configurations