Vincent O'Connor, Senior Business Development Manager, Royal London
Join us for this tutorial webinar which will help you to use a selection of Royal London tools. We'll demonstrate how these can help you better position the idea of protection with your clients to get greater buy-in and overcome common objections.
What will you learn?
We'll show you how to:
• Use our popular marketing studio and brand marketing materials tailored to your clients to help start the protection conversation.
• Create personalised risk reports to enable a meaningful conversation about protection risks.
• Use affordability and lifestyle calculators to identify budget and trivial spend.
• Use our National Insurance calculator to position the need for income protection with self-employed clients.
• Use our popular pre-sale tool to get an indicative underwriting decision.
• Easily find the right trust for your clients' circumstances.
We conducted our second State of the Protection Nation research in January 2018, and it confirmed much of what we know about the protection industry already. People are aware of the importance of protection but can’t see the relevance of the products available when they look at their own lives. Toby looks at how you can overcome client objections, and ways to bring the subject of protection into more conversations with clients.