As organizations adopt hybrid cloud models, the question becomes, "How do I efficiently and cost-effectively manage and secure apps in a hybrid environment?" Join the webinar to explore new approaches to centrally deploy, protect and manage secure application services across data centers and private and public clouds.
RecordedMay 31 201754 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Ricardo de Melo, engenheiro da A10, irá apresentar o anti-DDoS da empresa em um panorama técnico e de forma sucinta. Ou seja, como a solução estaria posicionada na topologia de um provedor de internet ou outra empresa, como funciona seu sistema de detecção e mitigação e seu suporte. Ao final, abriremos para perguntas.
Apps are spanning across on-premises to multi-cloud. The path to digital transformation will enable organizations of all sizes to compete by using the right technology to drive innovation and time-to-market. The freedom to run applications on-premises and in multi-cloud can provide flexibility, simplify enterprise IT infrastructure, reduce cost and deploy innovative solutions that drive growth. But it also can have unique challenges.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
* Why traffic visibility plays a critical role in application delivery
* The challenges in gaining deep insights into highly distribute applications on-premises and in multi-cloud
* How visibility helps you secure your application, increase operational efficiency, and reduce administrative workload
DDoS attacks against encrypted web and application-based services continue to skirt traditional volumetric-focused DDoS defenses.
To distinguish real users from malicious bots, organizations must implement a layered defense that provides full attack spectrum protection with minimal exposure of private data for HTTP and HTTPS services.
Join our webinar to learn best practices to ensure your users have unfettered access to the applications that drive your business.
In this webinar you will learn:
• HTTP and HTTPS attack techniques
• How layered DDoS and application security pipelines can achieve DDoS resilience
• Mitigation strategies that prevent collateral damage against real users
• Techniques that minimize the expense of decrypting attack traffic
Rich Groves, Director of Research and Development, A10 Networks
Don Shin, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, A10 Networks
A key initiative in the path to digital transformation is developing new and migrating existing application workloads to include a multi-cloud infrastructure. Applications span from on-premise to public, private, and hybrid environments and include modern application architecture based on containers and Kubernetes.
Organizations expect to achieve agility and rapid deployment, better ease of use, elastic scaling, automation, and increased operational efficiency. But in this brave new world, how can you ensure that your applications are secure and that you have visibility regardless of where your apps reside?
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
* Deliver consistent application policy control wherever apps reside
* Provide integrated security and compliance across multiple-environments
* Manage more distributed and complex application environments with automation
* Gain visibility and deep insights into applications traffic for faster troubleshooting
The adoption of containers is an accelerating trend in the application deployment space and Kubernetes has become the de-facto standard for container orchestration and management. However, many are still learning about Kubernetes and how it can benefit their organization.
In this webinar you will learn to:
* Make your application development more agile
* Enhance security and compliance between microservices
* Correlate traffic flow and security
* Drill down to contextual data and quickly pin-point problem areas
In this webinar, learn how SSL decryption works from a technology standpoint and the technical challenges related to performance, network topology and routing.
You will learn:
* Encryption trends, benefits and popularity
* What’s hiding within your network traffic – Challenges of encryption
* Best practices for complete visibility for superior network security while Preserving Security, Compliance and Performance
El Thunder SSL de A10 es una solución de decodificación desarrollada especialmente para eliminar el punto ciego de SSL/TLS, proporcionando una visibilidad total del tráfico cifrado. Esto aumenta la eficacia de la seguridad en una fracción del costo, descargando las intensas operaciones SSL de la CPU de sus soluciones de seguridad existentes.
Únete a nosotros para entender más sobre el Thunder SSL de A10, una solución de seguridad corporativa atractiva y escalable para componer su infraestructura de seguridad actual y prepararla para el creciente escenario de amenazas cibernéticas sin comprometer el rendimiento o la seguridad de la red.
O Thunder SSL da A10 é uma solução de decodificação desenvolvida especialmente para eliminar o ponto cego de SSL/TLS, fornecendo visibilidade total do tráfego criptografado. Isso aumenta a eficácia da segurança em uma fração do custo, descarregando as intensas operações SSL da CPU de suas soluções de segurança existentes.
Junte-se a nós para entender mais sobre o Thunder SSL da A10, uma solução de segurança corporativa atrativa e escalonável para compor sua infraestrutura de segurança atual e prepará-la para o crescente cenário de ameaças cibernéticas sem comprometer o desempenho ou a segurança da rede.
Don Shin, Security Product Marketing; Jian Liu, Systems Engineer at A10 Networks
DNS services continue to be one of the top targets for DDoS attacks. When DNS services are disrupted, service providers and their subscribers are taken offline, which can inflict damage and result in loss of revenue and customers.
Join this DDoS Defense Insight webinar to learn how to defend against one of the most common and disruptive types of cyberattacks: DNS DDoS attacks.
In this webinar, you will learn:
* How DNS works and what makes it vulnerable
* Which strategies DNS attackers use including the infamous water torture attack
* What are the strategies for blocking brute force, DNS floods and pseudo random domain attacks
* How to minimize damage to your legitimate users during an attack
Randy Smith, Monterey Technology Group; Don Shin at A10 Networks
In the past 12 months we’ve seen groundbreaking volumetric attacks that exceed 1.2 terabytes, but it takes much less than that to shut the doors of most businesses.
Watch this webinar to learn about attack techniques and gain insight into weapons used for massive DDoS attacks. We will discuss the four critical strategies needed to prevent system failure, while protecting your users.
In this webinar you will learn:
* How to identify anomalies in attacker behavior
* How Threat Intelligence can go from informational to actionable
* How machine learning assists with identifying patterns
* Which multi-modal defense techniques can help improve your security posture
Andrius Benokraitis, Ansible, Red Hat; Jeevan Sharma, A10 Networks; Fadi Hafez, A10 Networks
Automating applications also requires automation of provisioning, configuration, and management of application delivery services with the ability to scale out elastically with load. In this webinar, you will learn and experience real-world Enterprise customer use cases on Ansible automation modules from configuring network functions, automating load balancer clusters, and creating L4-L7 configuration.
El agotamiento global de los bloques libres de direcciones IPv4 disponibles y la adopción de IPv6, imponen una serie de nuevos retos al crecimiento y la rentabilidad de los proveedores de servicios. En la gran mayoría de los casos, los proveedores de servicios deben diseñar e implantar estrategias de corto y largo plazo, para preservar un recursos extremadamente escaso como lo son sus direcciones IPv4 y migrar su red, servicios y suscriptores hacia IPv6.
- Preservación de direccionamiento IPv4
- Migración y coexistencia con IPv6
- Aspectos legales, visibilidad y trazabilidad de los usuarios
O esgotamento global dos blocos livres de endereços IPv4 disponíveis e a adoção de IPv6, impõem uma série de novos desafios ao crescimento e a rentabilidade dos provedores de serviços. Na maior parte dos casos, os provedores de serviços devem desenhar e implantar estratégias de curto e longo prazo, para preservar recursos extremadamente escasso como são seus endereçamentos IPv4 e migrar sua rede, serviços e assinantes para IPv6.
- Preservação de endereços IPv4
- Migração e coexistência com IPv6
- Aspectos legais, visibilidade e acessibilidade dos usuários
With the evolving nature of application deployment, it is critical that these services be dynamically allocable, fully portable, scale on-demand and procured by a simplified license.
You will see a live demonstration of FlexPool™, a software subscription for capacity pooling. This will allow you the flexibility to allocate and distribute secure application services whenever and wherever you need them.
Join A10 Networks and learn how to:
•Achieve on-demand provisioning of app services in seconds
•Maximize ROI with license portability and pay-as-you-grow
•Use modern DevOps tools to simplify license management
As communications service providers (CSPs) upgrade their networks to support new 5G and IoT applications, new security considerations will come into play. Beyond just scaling up traditional protection again DDoS and improving SGi/GiLAN firewalls, CSPs need to take a more comprehensive view of mobile security. This joint analyst webinar between SDxCentral and A10 Networks will highlight new security concerns and architectural considerations that CSPs need to understand in light of new business and consumer applications on their 5G networks.
Adoption of containers is an accelerating trend in the application deployment space. Kubernetes has become the de-facto standard for container orchestration and management.
Please join A10 and DevOps when we discuss the 4 key consideration’s when moving applications to a Kubernetes environment.
You will learn how to:
* Ensure application availability and security
* Easily drilldown to contextual data and quickly pin-point problem areas
* Automate and expediate app deployment
* Simplify and make your IT operations more agile
Don Shin, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at A10 Networks, Takahiro Mitsuhata, Technical Marketing Lead at A10 Networks
DDoS attacks are growing in complexity, but to effectively protect your business against them, it’s essential to have a deeper understanding of your attacker’s tactics, techniques and procedures.
Join us on this first webinar in the DDoS Defense Insights series, to learn how to defend against one of the most common and disruptive types of cyberattacks: reflected amplification flood attacks. Spoiler alert: port blocking isn’t the right answer.
We will also show you a demonstration on how A10 Networks’ solution can protect your network against these devastating attacks.
In this webinar you will learn about:
* Reflected amplification DDoS attacks and how they are preformed
* Weapons that are used in these types of attacks
* Strategies for blocking these attacks without damaging legitimate users
Babur Nawaz Khan and Almas Raza,Technical Marketing Engineers at A10 Networks
A10’s Thunder SSLi is a purpose-built decryption solution that eliminates the SSL/TLS blind spot, providing full visibility into encrypted traffic. This increases security effectiveness at a fraction of the cost by offloading CPU-intensive SSL operations from your existing security solutions. Join us for an overview of A10’s Thunder SSLi, which provides a compelling and scalable enterprise security solution to arm your existing security infrastructure for today’s cyber threat landscape, and future-proofs your infrastructure without compromising network performance or security.
Nick Cavalancia, IT Pro Today; Babur Nawaz Khan and Almas Raza, A10 Networks
The goal for every security strategy is to spot the threat before an attack is successful. But, without visibility into encrypted traffic, identifying threat activity (whether involving internal or external threat actors) via deep packet inspection is not only difficult, but probably impossible. With cyber criminals increasingly using encryption for cyberattacks, your security strategy can be left with a visibility gap, keeping you in the dark and unaware of current threat activity.
So, why is SSL visibility important to your security strategy, and what should you do about it?
In this educational webcast, join IT Pro Today contributor and Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP, Nick Cavalancia, along with Parth Jagirdar and Almas Raza from A10 Networks as they discuss:
* The state of the art of attack – Encryption trends, benefits and popularity
* What’s hiding within your network traffic – Challenges of encryption
* Best practices for complete visibility for superior network security without compromising performance