Application Modernization: A Roadmap To Cloud-Native Transformation
Taylor Bird, VP of AWS Products and Services at Onica & Curtis Rissi, Sr. Solutions Architect at AWS
About this talk
Modernization is the process of progressively transforming applications, infrastructure and processes so that organizations can achieve the availability, scalability, business agility, and cost optimization benefits of running in the cloud. As such, modernization is a multi-dimensional approach, where you have to look at not only each individual app, but also the processes surrounding each app.
There are 3 main pathways that can be used to approach this, largely based on the age of the application, its need to change, and your ability to change it. By following one of these pathways, you will be able to leverage the AWS Cloud as the destination for modernization of an existing application system, solution, or workload. Join us for our virtual event to learn which application modernization path is best for you.
What we’ll cover:
- The spectrum of Cloud Adoption and the business benefits of each strategy
- The optimal paths for your applications including Cloud Native Replatforming, Container Adoption and Serverless Application Development
- How to build self-healing, auto-scaling, serverless applications
- How to reduce complexity and scale effortlessly by leveraging the container ecosystem
- How to increase the elasticity and responsiveness of large workloads by adopting cloud native services
Onica is one of the largest and fastest-growing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partners in the world, helping companies enable, operate, and innovate on the cloud. Our webinars will provide insight, best practices and tips, gathered from years of AWS experience, on topics from migration strategy to cloud application and data engineering solutions.…