Redefining Hybrid: Cloud Native On-Premises with AWS Outposts
Taylor Bird, SVP Product & Solutions at Onica & Meena Gowdar, Principal Product Manager at AWS
About this talk
Enterprises are ready to migrate to the cloud, but realize that certain workloads need to remain on-premises for the foreseeable future due to latency, local data processing, or data residency requirements. As organizations continue to grapple with their hybrid strategy, a significant number of tools and techniques have emerged to help bridge the gap -- though none have truly enabled a consistent experience across cloud and on-premises environments. That is, until now.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how hybrid is being redefined in a cloud native world, and how AWS Outposts brings fully managed AWS infrastructure and AWS services on-premises for a truly consistent hybrid experience.
What we'll cover:
- The evolution of hybrid and defining what Onica calls ‘Hybrid 2.0’
- Overview of the AWS Outposts service
- How AWS Outposts delivers a truly consistent cloud native hybrid experience
- Real-world use cases: How AWS Outposts fits into your IT modernization strategy
- Considerations for the adoption of AWS Outposts, including pricing models, location, implementation, and optimization
- Best practices for enabling AWS Outposts through a cloud native lens
Onica is one of the largest and fastest-growing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partners in the world, helping companies enable, operate, and innovate on the cloud. Our webinars will provide insight, best practices and tips, gathered from years of AWS experience, on topics from migration strategy to cloud application and data engineering solutions.…