Nick Nikols, Rick Wagner, Michael Trubatch,Tobias Ljunggren.
Welcome to the Nordic IAM Executive meeting.
During this two-hour session, we will talk you through why IAM is a key component of your Cloud Transformation.
We will spend time on the challenges and great possibilities around IAM in a multi-cloud infrastructure and how to meet those via best practice architecture.
We will also put extra focus on known IAM challenges in a Microsoft Azure infrastructure and how we are able to support your organization around those challenges.
Key takeaways of the event:
• Identity and Access Management in a multi-cloud infrastructure
- IAM related challenges of multi-cloud infrastructure
- Architectural best practices:
• Why centralized – for the complete infrastructure?
- If silo, lack of identity activity insight
- If silo, no ability to accumulate risk on a complete identity if it exists in multiple silos
• Micro Focus Identity and Access Management platform co-existing with Microsoft Azure
- Known challenges can we support customers in when it comes to Azure infrastructures.
- Use cases highlight.
• Gains of interacting with Micro Focus Professional Services
- Engagement model
- Version currency
- IAM assessment
Nick Nikols -VP Strategy Security PG at Micro Focus,
Rick Wagner - Director of Product Management at Micro Focus,
Michael Trubatch – World Wide Security Sales Leader at Micro Focus.
Tobias Ljunggren – Lead Solution Consultant at Micro Focus