Accelerate Your Enterprise AI on Snowflake with H2O.ai
Yves Laurent, H2O.ai, Eric Gudgion, H2O.ai, Chris Pouliot, Snowflake and Isaac Kunen, Snowflake
About this talk
Organizations are looking to accelerate the adoption of machine learning (ML) by quickly and easily building and deploying models into production. The ML pipeline however can be complex and fraught with many barriers for businesses to take advantage of predictive capabilities. A new approach is needed to bring ML technology to the environment where users are most comfortable working with their data. That’s why Snowflake and H2O.ai provide users with a seamless experience for building and deploying ML models that can be used for scoring data and predictive insights.
This webinar will cover how the Snowflake cloud data platform can be extended with H2O Driverless AI from within the customer’s Snowflake account. By using SQL commands in Snowflake, users can build and deploy models as a REST service to be used for scoring data and making predictions.
What you will learn:
- How Snowflake external functions are used with Driverless AI
- How you can build and deploy models from within Snowflake
- How to make predictions on data from your Snowflake account
- How to integrate predictions in your business applications
- Yves Laurent, Dir. Partnerships and Alliances, H2O.ai
- Eric Gudgion, Sr. Solutions Architect, H2O.ai
- Chris Pouliot, VP Data Science & Analytics, Snowflake
- Isaac Kunen, Sr. Product Manager, Snowflake
H2O.ai is the maker of H2O, the world's best machine learning platform and Driverless AI, which automates machine learning. H2O is used by over 200,000 data scientists and more than 18,000 organizations globally. H2O Driverless AI does auto feature engineering and can achieve 40x speed-ups on GPUs.…